‘They Will Never Think Of You As Anything But An Obedient ******’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Actor Geoffrey Thorne’s DESPICABLE Tweet To Candace Owens:

Full title: "Candace Owens: ‘They Will Never Think Of You As Anything But An Obedient Ni**Er’

"And she received the following disgraceful reply from actor Geoffrey Thorne:"

"they will never accept you. they will never think off you as anything but an obedient ******. you will never be one of them. they see you as a trained animal that does the right tricks. one can only pray you never realize because, if you do, what’s left of your soul will crack."

(Excerpt) Read more at redstate.com ...

I guess the orders from the DNC slave masters have gone out to leftist black House blacks to go after Owens and other black conservatives.
Owens' C-Span clip handing Lieu his ass is the most viewed clip in C-Span's history, and the Left can't debate her points, so she has to be destroyed.

Newsflash for "Geoffrey Thorne": There's plenty of decent, God-fearing and smart black Americans out there. He can fuck off and cry for all I care. Anybody can see the racist politics of the Democrat/Communist party if they pay attention.

That's ok, "Geoffrey Thorne", you keep on thinking Americans are stupid and can't see through your bullshit. :abgg2q.jpg:

I know better. :funnyface:

Full title: "Candace Owens: ‘They Will Never Think Of You As Anything But An Obedient Ni**Er’

"they will never accept you. they will never think off you as anything but an obedient ******. you will never be one of them. they see you as a trained animal that does the right tricks. one can only pray you never realize because, if you do, what’s left of your soul will crack."

I guess the orders from the DNC slave masters have gone out to leftist black House blacks to go after Owens and other black conservatives.
Owens' C-Span clip handing Lieu his ass is the most viewed clip in C-Span's history, and the Left can't debate her points, so she has to be destroyed.

Not true. If we meet with people personally and work on common goals together,
this can change anyone's perception of what people are really about.

People who met with Trump in person have changed their relations and mindset towards him.

I'd like to meet Trump and Clinton in person, set up national projects for collaborating
on solutions to the immigration, trafficking and border crisis. And see how much
public and personal perceptions would change by working together on actual solutions,
instead of going with what we see online complaining about blame for the problems.

www.earnedamnesty.org

More projection from the left. They do hate the rebel minorities in their ranks

she has no points to debate.

it's all lies and nonsense (I guess that is why she is a conservative)

From what I can tell she is merely a BLACK hateful lying conservative as opposed to a white one.

Seems to me she is trying to get blacks to kill dems and liberals (those racist nazis) the same way white conservatives do .....by demonizing them with lies and hate.

Oh damn! It's "Sweet" from "In the heat of the night."

Did Sweet get Hugh O'Connor hooked on crack? :eek:

From what I can tell she is merely a BLACK hateful lying conservative as opposed to a white one.

Seems to me she is trying to get blacks to kill dems and liberals (those racist nazis) the same way white conservatives do .....by demonizing them with lies and hate.

Can you explain how you came to that conclusion? :wtf::uhoh3::cuckoo:

Holy nutbar-o-moly! You missed your Thorazine shot, huh?

yes
i can explain

but you wouldn't understand

and you would just mock and ridicule because you can't help yourself.

being a conservative you are NOT interested in REAL FACTS or REAL DEBATE.

Cons are just not civilized.

I stand by my comments; she is a conservative. she speaks and thinks like one. So she accuses dems and libs of outrageous lies.

She can't help it.

You can't help it.

yes
i can explain

but you wouldn't understand

and you would just mock and ridicule because you can't help yourself.

being a conservative you are NOT interested in REAL FACTS or REAL DEBATE.

Cons are just not civilized.

I stand by my comments; she is a conservative. she speaks and thinks like one. So she accuses dems and libs of outrageous lies.

She can't help it.

You can't help it.

I'm interested in real facts, when are you going to provide some?

I am interested in facts and real debate, pony up, boy! Pony up or STFU.

I am all about that. :funnyface:

<hint> Your rhetoric is not facts. You have to come for real, boy. Whatchu got?

What outrageous lies? Here, I'll pick one for you: "The Founding Fathers were "Deists" and not Christian at all".

You should like that one, and I'm about to corkscrew ya. Picture a giant corkscrew you cannot stop that eventually comes out the top of your head.

;)

Last edited:

Man, Democrats sure have been angry ever since Republicans took their slaves away.

Man, Democrats sure have been angry ever since Republicans took their slaves away.

Perhaps some of these people should be institutionalized. :rolleyes:

Given the leftist propensity for both rage and violence -- might not be a bad idea.

Given the leftist propensity for both rage and violence -- might not be a bad idea.

In all reality, Mental Institutions should never have been closed. There's people that simply should not be in society.

From homicidal psychotics to neurotic chemically/personality imbalanced people.

Lightbulb talkers to super cray-cray.

They belong in different wings, though. :1peleas:

The Left can't afford less than slavish support from Black Americans.

You can expect more race cards.
They'll keep sending the obedient ones to capture the ones escaped from the plantation.

The thing is: They escaped the Plantation because they're smarter and motivated.

Kinda like black FL crackers that made it S of St. John's river. If they made it there, they were considered free.

Not many slave-chasers had the balls or know-how to chase them that far, either.

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination, Candace Owens.jpg

Geoffrey Thorne, kendrick lamar.jpg

Geoffrey Thorne, Dr Nadine Burke Harris, Dr Bruce Perry.jpg

pro black HATE.jpg
Peace.

The Left can't afford less than slavish support from Black Americans.

You can expect more race cards.

And you can expect Trump to remind the black community that he has brought black unemployment down to record levels.
I'd like to think they wont fall for the reparations bullshit again.
And those who actually want to work wont.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS
Candace Owens, Geoffrey Thorne, ProBlack Hate.png

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

Peace.

New Topics

Forum List

Back