They Were Wrong Then, And They're Wrong Now

and I thought democrats had never put out a plan? This acknowledgement from you is the most reasonable thing I have seen you write.
I have advocated the federalist model since the beginning of the war. You only think its reasonable now because it was written by some Damnocrat at a much later date. Maybe Biden read my earlier posts. :)

I have advocated the federalist model since the beginning of the war.

do you want a medal? or a chest to pin it on?

You gave me a negative reputation point for not coming up with a plan during my drive home.... now here we have shown you a democrat's plan and you like it.

and as far as I am concerned it beats the hell out of "stay the course" or "pour more bodies into the hole"

You gave me a negative reputation point for not coming up with a plan during my drive home.... now here we have shown you a democrat's plan and you like it.

I gave you neg points because you have been acting with complete intellectual dishoesty as well as rude.

As it turns out, it is the Damnocrats who like my (federalist) plan that I have been advocating for years now. You can search my earliest posts on this board if you like for proof of that.

I gave you neg points because you have been acting with complete intellectual dishoesty as well as rude.

As it turns out, it is the Damnocrats who like my (federalist) plan that I have been advocating for years now. You can search my earliest posts on this board if you like for proof of that.

and you can search my posts on fullpolitics.com to find proof of my earlier plans that included a federalist model if you would like...the argument here was not that YOU had never put forth a plan, but that democrats had not.... so what YOU said on this site is really of no real importance to me nor is it relevant to this inquiry.

And for someone who continues to try to pawn off opinion and supposition as FACT, you have a lot of gaddamn nerve calling ME on "intellectual dishonesty"...or "rudeness" for that matter...tossing off negative reputation points "just cuz I can".... pretty damned rude if you ask me.

Its meaningless, non-binding. And it hurts troop morale. Typical liberal pap.

Right, because the only other option is to cut funding, which hurts a hellvuah lot more.

For better or worse this is our system of government, and the president is basicly allowed to do what he pleases.

Too bad we have incompetent looney at the helm.

Right, because the only other option is to cut funding, which hurts a hellvuah lot more.

For better or worse this is our system of government, and the president is basicly allowed to do what he pleases.

I agree, though I lament that the Congress is even worse. What Murtha is doing is beyond dangerous.

and you can search my posts on fullpolitics.com to find proof of my earlier plans that included a federalist model if you would like...the argument here was not that YOU had never put forth a plan, but that democrats had not.... so what YOU said on this site is really of no real importance to me nor is it relevant to this inquiry.

And for someone who continues to try to pawn off opinion and supposition as FACT, you have a lot of gaddamn nerve calling ME on "intellectual dishonesty"...or "rudeness" for that matter...tossing off negative reputation points "just cuz I can".... pretty damned rude if you ask me.

Nice rant. How's your blood pressure?

Not reading all the way through. Noting I probably agree with Glock more than Maine, with that all said, Glock, you'd drive an innocent to high blood pressure. I doubt MM is an innocent.

A third option would be to actively support the actions of our President and our troops instead of playing this little anti-America propaganda game for the past 6 years because Al Gore lost Florida. Whiney Liberals. Grow up.

after my heart attack in October, it is nicely controlled by a variety of medications...but is pretty much rock steady at 125/70..... and my cholesterol is down from 210 to 130.... thanks for asking.

Hey look, glock... if you wanna be a prick, expect to get it back. If you wanna talk issues like an adult, I can play that way as well.

And please know that you can go and give me negative reputation comments for no good reason other than "cuz you can" from now until the cow's come home...but know that I value such feedback about as much as I would a bucket of lukewarm spit.

Not reading all the way through. Noting I probably agree with Glock more than Maine, with that all said, Glock, you'd drive an innocent to high blood pressure. I doubt MM is an innocent.
As you know, I can be quite civil when I want to be, but I don't suffer fools, rudeness and the disingenuous idly. For those I am merciless, until casualty or penitence is offered.

A third option would be to actively support the actions of our President and our troops instead of playing this little anti-America propaganda game for the past 6 years because Al Gore lost Florida. Whiney Liberals. Grow up.

do you honestly think that we are NOT supporting our troops? DO you think that we are flying over to Iraq and putting sugar in the gas tanks of their Hummers? are we purposely sabatoging their ammunition? Are we telling the enemy where they are moving to tomorrow? We can disagree with this president and disagree with this war and still hope and pray that every round fired by one of our men finds its target and every one fired at them misses. We can still hope for victory on the battlefield every time our men are in the fray.... but to sit silent while the president pours more and more men into the gaping maw of Iraq and has them chewed up ....and remain silent because if we say anything, we are somehow dishonoring those who have already been chewed up..... is insane....to sit in the bus and watch the busdriver aim for a cliff and not say a word out of some misguided sense of needed respect for the busdriver is suicidal.

after my heart attack in October, it is nicely controlled by a variety of medications...but is pretty much rock steady at 125/70..... and my cholesterol is down from 210 to 130.... thanks for asking.

Hey look, glock... if you wanna be a prick, expect to get it back. If you wanna talk issues like an adult, I can play that way as well.

And please know that you can go and give me negative reputation comments for no good reason other than "cuz you can" from now until the cow's come home...but know that I value such feedback about as much as I would a bucket of lukewarm spit.

Seriously, being one that tends to answer 'politely', you come on like gangbusters. I'm pretty sure you put up answers you really don't agree with in tactics, but are willing to put forth politically. I may be wrong, but my guess is that you post some with a heavy heart. I could be way wrong. You could have zip problem with the bashing the war stuff, regardless of the tenor to the troops.

Liberals are driven by emotion not logic.

We disagree, to a point. I think MM and others do think and feel. They are doing what they think is correct. I think MM is capable of saying so, though I've been wrong lots of times.

We disagree, to a point. I think MM and others do think and feel. They are doing what they think is correct. I think MM is capable of saying so, though I've been wrong lots of times.

he tells a man who had a heart attack to have some salt...which is poison to me....

and I tell him to f**k off and I am out of line?

this site has got some weird double standards, that is for damn sure.

Forum List

Back