They were going for Obstruction:

Will the Senate Convict and Remove Trump if Obstruction is the main reason for Impeachment?

• Yes

• No

• Mac is still waiting for his Door Dash Delivery of a life size cake of Chelsea Clinton...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Many of you focused so much on the Ukraine call that you missed what the Democrats were doing and they were baiting Trump to obstruct the House investigation into his call with the Ukranian President.

It was never about the call and Pelosi and company were going after Obstruction and hoping they could get more but in the end it will be Obstruction...

Now will this fly in the Senate when the Senate trial starts?

Most likely not but let stop fooling ourselves and just admit Trump played into the Democrats hands and if you deny that Trump obstructed Congress investigation, well you will if you voted for Trump, but mark it this is what he will be Impeached for but note I am still saying he will not be convicted and removed.

There is no way the Senate does it in a election year...

So Obstruction is the word of the day and forget all the other stuff and just focus on that boys and girls...
Trump did his best to obstruct the Mueller investigation. There are at least four undeniable obstruction attempts in the report.

I don't think the Democrats will want to rehash them, though. They will let him get away with it, even though the evidence is far more solid than the Ukraine extortion attempt.

The Obstruction I am writing about is Obstruction of the Impeachment Inquiry and Congress.

Big difference...
Since the courts have not decided if Trump can stop several firsthand witnesses from testifying, then it can't really be argued definitively he obstructed the inquiry.

If the courts ruled against him and THEN he ordered the witnesses not to testify, he would be guilty of obstruction.

That's why he wants this thing rushed. He is trying to beat the clock.

Those witnesses must have some damning testimony.

John Bolton is the one he need to fear...
Yep.

Many of you focused so much on the Ukraine call that you missed what the Democrats were doing and they were baiting Trump to obstruct the House investigation into his call with the Ukranian President.

It was never about the call and Pelosi and company were going after Obstruction and hoping they could get more but in the end it will be Obstruction...

Most likely not but let stop fooling ourselves and just admit Trump played into the Democrats hands and if you deny that Trump obstructed Congress investigation, well you will if you voted for Trump, but mark it this is what he will be Impeached for but note I am still saying he will not be convicted and removed.

So Obstruction is the word of the day and forget all the other stuff and just focus on that boys and girls...
Trump did his best to obstruct the Mueller investigation. There are at least four undeniable obstruction attempts in the report.

I don't think the Democrats will want to rehash them, though. They will let him get away with it, even though the evidence is far more solid than the Ukraine extortion attempt.

The Obstruction I am writing about is Obstruction of the Impeachment Inquiry and Congress.

Big difference...
Since the courts have not decided if Trump can stop several firsthand witnesses from testifying, then it can't really be argued definitively he obstructed the inquiry.

If the courts ruled against him and THEN he ordered the witnesses not to testify, he would be guilty of obstruction.

Yep.

Also I believe Obstruction of Congress is one part of the Impeachment Charges that they will vote on.

Big difference...

Yep.

Also I believe Obstruction of Congress is one part of the Impeachment Charges that they will vote on.
Outside of the pending court cases over the subpoena power of Congress, the only actual obstruction I've seen by Trump was during the Mueller investigation.

I would be surprised if that is what the Democrats are going for.

Unless I missed something.

Fuk Obstruction!

Bribery is an impeachable offense

So Obstruction of Congress was the second articles of impeachment...

How did I know?

Also Abuse of Power was the other one...

Yeah, people should listen to the politicians when they speak and not get their edited version of talking points from their spin doctors...

Big difference...

Yep.

Outside of the pending court cases over the subpoena power of Congress, the only actual obstruction I've seen by Trump was during the Mueller investigation.

I would be surprised if that is what the Democrats are going for.

Unless I missed something.

You clearly missed something didn't ya...

As I stated they were going for Obstruction and now will Impeach him on it...

Forum List

Back