They were FOR it before they were AGAINST it.

You mean a politician got caught flip flopping???

Oh my god, I don't think that has ever happened before!!!

But wait

Kerry voted for the war before he voted against it

Obama was against taxing health plans before he was for it

Imagine that?

And we'll simply take it that you have not looked into what has changed from what they originally sponsored or supported, in terms of what they are against now....

You're no deeper than a snail trail

Why don't you tell us what has changed? ...so we won't have to suspect that you're pretending to know something you don't.

so lets see...they sponsored the bill, helped write it and then for no reason at all decided to withdraw their support and vote against it.....

the dems own the house and sentate....vote on it and pass it....fucking hell....

one has to wonder why a majority can't get anything done.....i thought the dems were the smart ones....

onbe really has to wonder how the dems are outsmarted at every turn by the evil mouthbreathing moronic repukes....

If one thing is clear, the republicans will not engage in any aspect of bipartisanship. I have no idea why the Obama administration does not come out and just say that over and over again. The general public only hears the negative and fails to hear or maybe understand the context in which politics operates today.

Republicans suck at governance, that they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt; they excel at screaming nonsense from the bleachers, that is their specialty. That the nonsense has followers should not surprise anyone, stupidity is often contagious check out history sometime.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

Actually, we have no problem with bipartisanship. We just dont think caving into your demands is bipartisanship as much as it is selling out your constiuents to be liked by the media. Is it really our fault that you expect us to simply cave into your demands and you do absolutely nothing to be bipartisan?

You see principles people tend not to sell out their principles simply because they look good for the public.

Besides, bipartisanship is generally overrated. What it generally means is that the politicians are joining forces to screw over the public and keep themselves in power. McCain Fiengold is a perfect example.

no... I just pointed out the inherent BS in the OP's thread..... and then tried to keep ones like you and BUNKaneer from trying to change the focus when the bullshit was pointed out

nice try

That still doesn't explain you being an asshole, does it?

He can't support what he claimed so he's gone 3rd grade on us. He must be new to this.

I can't support what I claimed??? Absolute horseshit

There are indeed 10 amendments to the original bill... McCain was in fact only the co-sponsor to the 5th amendment, which was in itself 9 pages of amendment, which had sections including repealing OUT of the original bill the parts that gave increases to congressional office budgets, removing duplicate programs from the department of agriculture, etc

Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, that I stated is 100% fact and can be verified with a simple dig to actually LOOK at the amendments and the text of the bill....

Something that you cannot claim without lying through your teeth

And we'll simply take it that you have not looked into what has changed from what they originally sponsored or supported, in terms of what they are against now....

You're no deeper than a snail trail

Wasn't that John Kerry's argument that he was so roundly laughed at over?

Are you defending Kohn Kerry?

No. Why don't you read the rest of the thread before you pop off with stoopid questions. I was pointing out that you can't have it both ways.

That still doesn't explain you being an asshole, does it?

He can't support what he claimed so he's gone 3rd grade on us. He must be new to this.

I can't support what I claimed??? Absolute horseshit

There are indeed 10 amendments to the original bill... McCain was in fact only the co-sponsor to the 5th amendment, which was in itself 9 pages of amendment, which had sections including repealing OUT of the original bill the parts that gave increases to congressional office budgets, removing duplicate programs from the department of agriculture, etc

Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, that I stated is 100% fact and can be verified with a simple dig to actually LOOK at the amendments and the text of the bill....

Something that you cannot claim without lying through your teeth

So they weren't for it before they were against it?

Or is this your way of vindicating those of us who pointed out how retarded you people were to use the 'for it before I was against it' line against Kerry?

I've been waiting for that vindication for a long time.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/L?d111:./temp/~bdawy44:1[1-10]%28Amendments_For_H.J.RES.45%29&./temp/~bdjCjn

10 Amendments

Now... answer the question, asshole

Great link lolol

List File is not available (2a)

Looks like the link is funky, even though it is taken from the actual web page... you can drill down through the original page about the bill, to get to the amendments.. not hard to figure out how
U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

Well try your own links before you yell at people.

Whether the specific link to the details page worked or not... it was INDEED 2 clicks from the main bill page.... which WAS linked and DID work

The fact remains... I stated nothing but facts

As for Kerry.. who gives a fuck... never complained about any politician going against something that was changed away from what was previously supported... does not take away from the fact that he had a major verbal gaffe

Whether the specific link to the details page worked or not... it was INDEED 2 clicks from the main bill page.... which WAS linked and DID work

As for Kerry.. who gives a fuck... never complained about any politician going against something that was changed away from what was previously supported... does not take away from the fact that he had a major verbal gaffe

Isn't this the resolution from December? Didn't they try to add it as an amendment to another bill?

This is the bill (submitted as an amendment and just voted down:

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

This is the bill originally from December:

Read The Bill: S. 2853 - GovTrack.us

Last edited:
Wasn't that John Kerry's argument that he was so roundly laughed at over?

No. Why don't you read the rest of the thread before you pop off with stoopid questions. I was pointing out that you can't have it both ways.

I did you ignorant douche...

You replied with a "Well they did it to Kerry" defense...

Well played, lib...:clap2:

Are you inbred, because your stoopidity sure hints at it. Either that or you are a fucking liar. Or maybe your both. Yeah, let's go with that. It fits. Find my post where I said "well they did it to Kerry" or defended him. Go ahead cumstain, I'll wait. We've been thru this multiple times where you accuse me of things I never said. Everytime, I challenge you to put up or shut up and instead you disappear back down to your mom's basement to eat more Cheetos and jerk off to Hugh Laurie on your old portable TV. Diamond Dave said that Republicans cosponsered a bill that they were for, and because of amendments that turned it into something different from what it was originally, they were against it in the end. I asked if that wasn't the same argument Kerry made.....because it was. He was for it before he was against it. But you knew that. Once again, my point was that we conservatives can't have one standard for our opponents and ridicule them for being for something and then saying they are against it and expect people to respect it when we made political hay out of the same argument.

But go for it moron. Show where I said what you accuse me of. You aren't a conservative. Your a little pussy who thinks he's some kind of clever interwebs tough guy. You aren't nearly as Dr. Housey as you think you are hoser.

Last edited:

Are you inbred, because your stoopidity sure hints at it. Either that or you are a fucking liar. Or maybe your both. Yeah, let's go with that. It fits. Find my post where I said "well they did it to Kerry" or defended him. Go ahead cumstain, I'll wait. We've been thru this multiple times where you accuse me of things I never said. Everytime, I challenge you to put up or shut up and instead you disappear back down to your mom's basement to eat more Cheetos and jerk off to Hugh Laurie on your old portable TV. Diamond Dave said that Republicans cosponsered a bill that they were for, and because of amendments that turned it into something different from what it was originally, they were against it in the end. I asked if that wasn't the same argument Kerry made.....because it was. He was for it before he was against it. But you knew that. Once again, my point was that we conservatives can't have one standard for our opponents and ridicule them for being for something and then saying they are against it and expect people to respect it when we made political hay out of the same argument.

But go for it moron. Show where I said what you accuse me of. You aren't a conservative. Your a little pussy who thinks he's some kind of clever interwebs tough guy. You aren't nearly as Dr. Housey as you think you are hoser.

Wow... You obviously care more about me than I do you...:lol:

It's not the same argument, you dickface... You and your lib buddies may think so, bit it's not... sKerry completely reversed his position publicly...

Whine some more, you pig fucker...

It's not the same argument, you dickface... You and your lib buddies may think so, bit it's not... sKerry completely reversed his position publicly...

It's exactly the same argument cumbreath, but you don't have the honor or integrity to admit it because all you care about is parroting talk rafio talking points to score points with your junior high buddies. Please don't call yourself a conservative. It makes the rest of us look bad. Reapply after you get a little age and experience under your belt pee wee.

This is the bill (submitted as an amendment and just voted down:

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

This is the bill originally from December:

Read The Bill: S. 2853 - GovTrack.us

Where are the amendments to that bill, that all those senators un-sponsored?

Again

The link to the actual senate version of the bill
U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote
To establish a Bipartisan Task Force for Responsible Fiscal Action, to assure the long-term fiscal stability and economic security of the Federal Government of the United States, and to expand future prosperity and growth for all Americans.

2 simple clicks to view the 10 amendments

It's exactly the same argument cumbreath, but you don't have the honor or integrity to admit it because all you care about is parroting talk rafio talking points to score points with your junior high buddies. Please don't call yourself a conservative. It makes the rest of us look bad. Reapply after you get a little age and experience under your belt pee wee.

I love the fact that I can get you to form spittle at the corner of your mouth....:lol:

You libs really crack me up.. I thank you profusely for this....:clap2:

I'd rep you for your comedic attempts, but you'd probably whine about that....LOL

Since you're one of those "have to have the last word" libs, I now offer you the floor...

Forum List

Back