they wanted me to not fix things so the party could use the issue

This is how the right treats anyone who doesnt keep the lies of the republican party secret

Wow, this is the first time I've seen Truthsplatters up and around this early.

Must have had some rent to go collect from people who actually work for a living.

She got her Social Security disability check so she went to the liqour store early. A couple of bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 tends to loosen the toungue.

I love it when the facts are SO DAMAGING TO THEIR WORLD VIEW that they revert straight into idiot mode and pretend the facts dont exsist.

How many people read these pages and see what these morally and mentally bankrupt idiots are really like.

California GOP loses an up-and-comer in Nathan Fletcher - Los Angeles Times

The tipping point for Fletcher came last fall when he negotiated with Gov. Brown to eliminate a corporate tax break that rewarded companies for not building facilities and creating jobs in California. The $1-billion savings would have provided tax breaks for small businesses, buyers of manufacturing equipment and income tax payers who don't itemize. Republicans blocked the bill.

GOP colleagues told Fletcher, he says, that "'it may be the right thing to do, but we can't let Jerry Brown get a win,' which is just dumb."

In "On the Waterfront," the Brando character, an ex-boxer, bemoans that "I coulda had class."

Fletcher had it and still does. But the GOP has lost a contender.

Prove the guy didnt say this

California GOP loses an up-and-comer in Nathan Fletcher - Los Angeles Times

The tipping point for Fletcher came last fall when he negotiated with Gov. Brown to eliminate a corporate tax break that rewarded companies for not building facilities and creating jobs in California. The $1-billion savings would have provided tax breaks for small businesses, buyers of manufacturing equipment and income tax payers who don't itemize. Republicans blocked the bill.

GOP colleagues told Fletcher, he says, that "'it may be the right thing to do, but we can't let Jerry Brown get a win,' which is just dumb."

In "On the Waterfront," the Brando character, an ex-boxer, bemoans that "I coulda had class."

Fletcher had it and still does. But the GOP has lost a contender.

Prove the guy didnt say this
Google "hearsay."

Well, TM? You willing to admit this was a complete lie????

Oh my god.

you people are as dishonest and brain dead as they come.

I heard the guy say it on TV and grabbed and article about him leav ing the GOP.

I posted it and then found an article with the words he said on TV in it.

I never claimed the first article contained the quote did I?

now that you've been nabbed in a lie, you concoct a story about 'hearing it on tv'. what a piece of shit you are.

No wonder Republicans are in such trouble as a party with people like "Conservative" acting as our mouthpiece.

Calling someone a liar over despite OBVIOUS CLEAR evidence to the contrary doesn't "win" you the argument or nullify the point brought up. It only makes you and by extension, Republicans look petty. While that may suit YOUR individual tastes, I would ask politely that you and people like you SHUT THE FUCK UP. You're like unfunny hecklers at a great comedy show. You think you're clever and making a point when all you're actually doing is being a dick.

It's shitheads like YOU that keep independents from voting republican in DROVES.

Now do you concede that this Republican Mayoral candidate (whom I can relate to being critical of the republican party from the inside too ) has any valid points about the party or not?

And if the Republican party is without flaws and our agenda always successful, why don't we win bigger?

Grow the hell up and start acting like an adult, not some petulant whiney little girl in a sundress.

Last edited:
Oh my god.

I heard the guy say it on TV and grabbed and article about him leav ing the GOP.

now that you've been nabbed in a lie, you concoct a story about 'hearing it on tv'. what a piece of shit you are.

No wonder Republicans are in such trouble as a party with people like "Conservative" acting as our mouthpiece.

Calling someone a liar over despite OBVIOUS CLEAR evidence to the contrary doesn't "win" you the argument or nullify the point brought up. It only makes you and by extension, Republicans look petty. While that may suit YOUR individual tastes, I would ask politely that you and people like you SHUT THE FUCK UP. You're like unfunny hecklers at a great comedy show. You think you're clever and making a point when all you're actually doing is being a dick.

It's shitheads like YOU that keep independents from voting republican in DROVES.

Now do you concede that this Republican Mayoral candidate (whom I can relate to being critical of the republican party from the inside too ) has any valid points about the party or not?

And if the Republican party is without flaws and our agenda always successful, why don't we win bigger?
Wow, everyone congratulate Conservative for his election to the Chairmanship of the RNC! Who knew? :clap2:

Oh my god.

You're about as smart as the guy in your avatar, Tor :rofl:

TM made a statement in the OP, posted a link, and the link did not contain anything near the statement TM made.

SHE... LIED.

Oh my god.

He is but one of the many cons here who merely call me a lair all day long evern though they can produce no lie of mine.

There are a whole gaggle of them on here doing this.

They seem to get their little panties all wet at the idea that it hurts me emotionally when they lie and call me names.

What they dont realize it they out themselves and their party as a whole with their reprehensible behavior.

They wallow in lies and middle school insult gang style attacks on facts they dont like.

Forum List

Back