they wanted me to not fix things so the party could use the issue

please read the second article posted and you will know the facts

California GOP loses an up-and-comer in Nathan Fletcher - Los Angeles Times

The tipping point for Fletcher came last fall when he negotiated with Gov. Brown to eliminate a corporate tax break that rewarded companies for not building facilities and creating jobs in California. The $1-billion savings would have provided tax breaks for small businesses, buyers of manufacturing equipment and income tax payers who don't itemize. Republicans blocked the bill.

GOP colleagues told Fletcher, he says, that "'it may be the right thing to do, but we can't let Jerry Brown get a win,' which is just dumb."

In "On the Waterfront," the Brando character, an ex-boxer, bemoans that "I coulda had class."

Fletcher had it and still does. But the GOP has lost a contender.

read instead of going straight into I hate you mode

"'it may be the right thing to do, but we can't let Jerry Brown get a win,'

another lie. That is not stated in the article you linked to in the OP.

Two proven lies in one thread. You're slipping.

Excuse me....dont you know her MO by now?

She does not find these articles and then post them.

Instead, she reads left wing blogs that offer their "spin" of articles like these, and then she posts the articles without reading them herself.

Those left wing bloggers knows there are idiots out there like TM that will take their word as truth without looking for discrepencies on their own.

They did the exact same thing to Obama all term.

yeah....it was the GOP that FORCED the democrats to vote down Obamas budget.

It was the GOP that got in the way when Obama tried to push things through when the democrats had majorities in both houses.

Grow up TM. Grow up.

do you really not know what happened?

I pay attention...I dont take anyones word for anything TM.

Sadly, you cant say the same thing.

The tipping point for Fletcher came last fall when he negotiated with Gov. Brown to eliminate a corporate tax break that rewarded companies for not building facilities and creating jobs in California. The $1-billion savings would have provided tax breaks for small businesses, buyers of manufacturing equipment and income tax payers who don't itemize. Republicans blocked the bill.

GOP colleagues told Fletcher, he says, that "'it may be the right thing to do, but we can't let Jerry Brown get a win,' which is just dumb."

In "On the Waterfront," the Brando character, an ex-boxer, bemoans that "I coulda had class."

you guys are just going to ignore this article?

"'it may be the right thing to do, but we can't let Jerry Brown get a win,'

another lie. That is not stated in the article you linked to in the OP.

Two proven lies in one thread. You're slipping.

Excuse me....dont you know her MO by now?

She does not find these articles and then post them.

Instead, she reads left wing blogs that offer their "spin" of articles like these, and then she posts the articles without reading them herself.

Those left wing bloggers knows there are idiots out there like TM that will take their word as truth without looking for discrepencies on their own.

I just heard him say it on TV also you dishonest piece of crap

San Diego Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher flees GOP before mayor's race - State Politics - The Sacramento Bee

This guy just bailed on the republican party.

He is running for office.

He bold faced said the republican party told him NOT to fix issues for poltical reasons.

That is your current republican party

Please paste that part of the article. I read it, and I don't see it. You can't, because your a fucking liar and it doesn't SAY that anywhere in the article.

Well, TM? You willing to admit this was a complete lie????

Party over country right from their own mouths
Your a flamming partisan idiot.

Truthspatters fits you to a tee.

No more than is true of you too. If you don't have anything to say, other than to make personal attacks, why don't you simply be quiet? This is a politics board. As in, real, adult, politics. Talk about the issues, talk about the event that the thread is about. You're acting like it's student council.

San Diego Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher flees GOP before mayor's race - State Politics - The Sacramento Bee

He bold faced said the republican party told him NOT to fix issues for poltical reasons.

Please paste that part of the article. I read it, and I don't see it. You can't, because your a fucking liar and it doesn't SAY that anywhere in the article.

Oh my god.

you people are as dishonest and brain dead as they come.

I heard the guy say it on TV and grabbed and article about him leav ing the GOP.

I posted it and then found an article with the words he said on TV in it.

I never claimed the first article contained the quote did I?

not one of you will adress the fact that a 20 year republican who is obviously an up and comer just outed your party as a party first piece of crap?

Party over country right from their own mouths
Your a flamming partisan idiot.

Truthspatters fits you to a tee.

No more than is true of you too. If you don't have anything to say, other than to make personal attacks, why don't you simply be quiet? This is a politics board. As in, real, adult, politics. Talk about the issues, talk about the event that the thread is about. You're acting like it's student council.
seriousbusiness00195656.jpg

live with who you are

Read the second article.

Oh my god.

you people are as dishonest and brain dead as they come.

I heard the guy say it on TV and grabbed and article about him leav ing the GOP.

I posted it and then found an article with the words he said on TV in it.

I never claimed the first article contained the quote did I?

now that you've been nabbed in a lie, you concoct a story about 'hearing it on tv'. what a piece of shit you are.

Forum List

Back