they wanted me to not fix things so the party could use the issue

spitting on war heros

Who the hell is spitting on war heroes??

Talk about melodramatic.

This guy sounds like a good guy to me and I have no problem with him or anyone else changing parties.

He seems to have a better reason than OL'Arlen Spector when he changed simply because he couldn't get elected.

Jury's out on his reasons though. I don't think I would trust anything printed in the LA Times to be all that factual.

You however can believe as you wish as I'm sure it makes your day when you can dump on the GOP.

Every day's a good day to dump on the GOP. A disaster forever. The media that's totally untrustworthy is the Pub Propaganda machine- Fox, Rush, Murdoch and Moonie papers, Beck, Savage, Breitbart Inc and the RW blogospere. Google any BS pubcrappe and you get at least 8 pages of lockstep propaganda before you get the facts, and the lamestream media is too cowardly to fight it...

The second article Truthsmatters posted, well. Here it is:

Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher of San Diego last week changed his party affiliation… (Rich Pedroncelli, Associated Press)SACRAMENTO — Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher coulda been a contender, to borrow the classic Marlon Brando line from "On the Waterfront."

He could've been somebody.

He still could, conceivably — somebody who wins the prize of high public office, a senator, a governor — but it apparently won't be while wearing the Republican colors. He tossed them.

Don't see anything about anyone telling this gentlmen to not do his job or the partys sake??

That part must be hidden somwhere. Unless its only in Truthsmatters teeney, tiny brain.

read the whole article you hack its at the bottom of it

Fuck of you hack.

I did read the rest of the article.

An article written in the LA Times by a lefty who did nothing but throw mud at the GOP through the whole thing. The LA Times. No wonder. No bias there.

No wonder no one takes it seriously.

This is the part I wonder about.

GOP colleagues told Fletcher, he says, that "'it may be the right thing to do, but we can't let Jerry Brown get a win,' which is just dumb."

If true then I wouldn't blame this guy for not playing the game and jumping ship.

Lots of room for doubt though when you consider the source of the article. They have no axe to grind. Like hell they don't.

The guy was quoted saying it and said it on flim you asshole

read the whole article you hack its at the bottom of it

Fuck of you hack.

An article written in the LA Times by a lefty who did nothing but throw mud at the GOP through the whole thing. The LA Times. No wonder. No bias there.

GOP colleagues told Fletcher, he says, that "'it may be the right thing to do, but we can't let Jerry Brown get a win,' which is just dumb."

If true then I wouldn't blame this guy for not playing the game and jumping ship.

Lots of room for doubt though when you consider the source of the article. They have no axe to grind. Like hell they don't.

Then President Obama had gay sex and did crack cocaine, because this guy was quoted saying it, and said it on film...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MceFVpJ-Gyc]Larry Sinclair: Obama's "Drug and Sex party limosine" - YouTube[/ame]

Fuck of you hack.

Then President Obama had gay sex and did crack cocaine, because this guy was quoted saying it, and said it on film...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MceFVpJ-Gyc]Larry Sinclair: Obama's "Drug and Sex party limosine" - YouTube[/ame]

GameSetMatchWEB.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back