They want us to fight

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Look at this message board and others and soon you will see that Americans are a bit ticked off at each other. I still contend that it’s a good thing to have good old fashioned ranker when discussing politics and let’s face it, it’s the American way.

However what’s beginning to be clear to me is that maybe the puppet masters in Washington DC want us at each other’s throat, you know Gay vs. Straight, Black vs. White, Male vs. Female, carnivores vs. vegetarians, Cagney lovers vs. Bogart lovers, or whatever else gets us fighting each other is good for them.

Well it’s time to turn the tables on them. I say the new enemy of the state is politicians who would tax and regulate you on an unproven scientific theory at best or a flat out hoax at worst. Another example of the damage they can do is the health care bill and the so called stimulus bill, I say the elitist are the people who are doing the most damage to this nation at this time and we must put a stop to it.

I call on all common sense people to not vote for anyone who has graduated from an Ivy League house of propaganda like Harvard or Yale. Let’s put the would be Ivy league wanna be’s on furlough for a few decades and let the middle class see what we can do with our country. We sure can’t do any worse. So when the state run media tells you this person or that person is dumb do not listen to them.

Let’s face it the elitist are not doing so well are they?

Look at this message board and others and soon you will see that Americans are a bit ticked off at each other. I still contend that it’s a good thing to have good old fashioned ranker when discussing politics and let’s face it, it’s the American way.

However what’s beginning to be clear to me is that maybe the puppet masters in Washington DC want us at each other’s throat, you know Gay vs. Straight, Black vs. White, Male vs. Female, carnivores vs. vegetarians, Cagney lovers vs. Bogart lovers, or whatever else gets us fighting each other is good for them.

Well it’s time to turn the tables on them. I say the new enemy of the state is politicians who would tax and regulate you on an unproven scientific theory at best or a flat out hoax at worst. Another example of the damage they can do is the health care bill and the so called stimulus bill, I say the elitist are the people who are doing the most damage to this nation at this time and we must put a stop to it.

I call on all common sense people to not vote for anyone who has graduated from an Ivy League house of propaganda like Harvard or Yale. Let’s put the would be Ivy league wanna be’s on furlough for a few decades and let the middle class see what we can do with our country. We sure can’t do any worse. So when the state run media tells you this person or that person is dumb do not listen to them.

Not voting for someone simply because they graduated from a Ivy League School is technically elitist behavior.

Not voting for someone simply because they graduated from a Ivy League School is technically elitist behavior.

Logic is a bitch, however to OP's general point is a good one.

Actually I think it would be "reverse elitisn...."

And really think it is funny, NOW, since, by whatever method used to accomplish it, Lord Bush went to both Harvard AND Yale, LMOAO....

they do want common people fighting amongst themselves, but if you attempt to do something about this you get bitched toa bout class warfare, jealousy, etc.

Logic is a bitch, however to OP's general point is a good one.

It IS? So, what is the logical outcome? If this is some grand scheme, who (specifically) is behind it, and how does it benefit THEM?

I call on all common sense people to not vote for anyone who has graduated from an Ivy League house of propaganda like Harvard or Yale. Let’s put the would be Ivy league wanna be’s on furlough for a few decades and let the middle class see what we can do with our country.

I wouldn't vote for anyone who is smarter than me

I call on all common sense people to not vote for anyone who has graduated from an Ivy League house of propaganda like Harvard or Yale.

Yeah, cuz we don't want no one with any fancy book larnin' tryin' to tell us how smarts they is.

well how smart izz they? smart enough to fuck up the entire country and get you to still lick their ass.. they is pretty damn smart alright!

Partisanship is the snare created by the tyrannical two party system.

Partisan bickering is the desired result of the puppet masters from both parties.

Partisan bickering allows the two party system to remain in place, to the detriment of the country, and the enrichment of the party elite on both sides.

Forum List

Back