They want to rename America “Cemanahuac”?

Thats not correct. Columbus even wrote in one of his journals that the NA traded with Africans long before whites showed up. Matter of fact he took gold tipped spears from the natives and sent them back to Spain to be analyzed and it was found that they were the exact same alloy that was used by the people from Ghana.

Scholar: Columbus` Journal Bears Evidence Of Blacks In Americas

In my neck of the woods Black people were living there as natives. Thats why California is named after a mythical Black woman. Queen Califia

Yet, almost all the Islands right off the coast of Africa were unsettled before the Portuguese found them.
Who told you that? Let me guess. They were white.

History tells us, Cape Verde among numerous islands weren't inhabited.
Let me guess. A white person wrote that history right?

Paranoid much?
Nope. I just know whites have been caught lying about history too many times to count.

Yet, almost all the Islands right off the coast of Africa were unsettled before the Portuguese found them.

Paranoid much?
Nope. I just know whites have been caught lying about history too many times to count.

"Whites are liars" asscept "Columbus" he knowz da right shiznat.

Paranoid much?

"Whites are liars" asscept "Columbus" he knowz da right shiznat.
Wasnt just columbus. Vasco Nunez de Balboa saw Africans as well.

The illegal immigration advocates believe that the whole western hemisphere is their country called “Cemanahuac”, and here is what they want to do.
.................................................................................
Mexica Movement - Wikipedia

Repatriation of white population back to Europe

The Mexica Movement wishes to have white supremacists returned to Europe. The next phase that the group wishes for should be a negotiation to repatriate the majority white population back into Europe; this is to be accomplished over the course of a few generations. Also to be addressed will be discussions of how the Mexica Movement demands Europe and European-descent people collectively deliver reparations to the peoples of the Western Hemisphere.

On its website, the movement states that "Europeans have a homeland: EUROPE. We are only asking unwelcomed guests to leave our home. These Europeans have a home to go to. The non-racists can be part of a transition to our full independence, it's not as if Europeans are being asked to go into the Atlantic Ocean. They have a beautiful home called Europe."[16]

MEXICA MOVEMENT: Indigenous Liberation for Anahuac
...................................................................................
So if all of the EEEVIIIL Europeans are forced to move back to Europe can we take the things that we brought to the Western Hemisphere?
Wheel
Steel
Horses
Plough
Paper
Printing
Plumbing
Electricity
Cars
Roads
Modern medicine
Democracy
Planes
Trains
well it's just endless

But what about the people who are from Asia and Africa? Would they also be forced to leave?

Mexico invited in "Anglo families" to help them govern Texas against "Drum roll" Native American raiders / invaders of Mexico, like the Comanche, and Apache etc.

Apparently the Native Americans themselves didn't take too kindly to Mexico's existence, themselves.

Mexico who fought for their independence from Spain, then fractured again as Texans fought for their independence from Mexico.

Mexico didn't recognize Texas, nor did the U.S.A thus the Mexican - American War erupted, which Mexico fired the first shot.

Last edited:
I suppose we're taking this thread off topic, but I do love playing "just suppose..." about ancient history.

How Africans got to the Caribbean or South America would be an amazing tale, currents or not. But Polynesians got to Easter Island, and possibly to the coast of South America, so these things can happen.

When I went to school, they weren't even admitting the Vikings had been here.

I suppose, A, that most explorers wouldn't care if a native were dark skinned or just brown, they weren't white, so they didn't count for much. If there were a number of them around when Columbus tripped over this place, it was probably quickly ignored/forgotten. Your link on the prof from Guyana that said he had proof was interesting, though.

I suppose we're taking this thread off topic, but I do love playing "just suppose..." about ancient history.

How Africans got to the Caribbean or South America would be an amazing tale, currents or not. But Polynesians got to Easter Island, and possibly to the coast of South America, so these things can happen.

I suppose, A, that most explorers wouldn't care if a native were dark skinned or just brown, they weren't white, so they didn't count for much. If there were a number of them around when Columbus tripped over this place, it was probably quickly ignored/forgotten. Your link on the prof from Guyana that said he had proof was interesting, though.
I dont see what would be amazing about it. Actually it would be pretty easy for Africans to get to the americas. Its already been proven you can basically jump in a boat off the west coast of Africa and float to the americas.

The illegal immigration advocates believe that the whole western hemisphere is their country called “Cemanahuac”, and here is what they want to do.
.................................................................................

The Mexica Movement wishes to have white supremacists returned to Europe. The next phase that the group wishes for should be a negotiation to repatriate the majority white population back into Europe; this is to be accomplished over the course of a few generations. Also to be addressed will be discussions of how the Mexica Movement demands Europe and European-descent people collectively deliver reparations to the peoples of the Western Hemisphere.

On its website, the movement states that "Europeans have a homeland: EUROPE. We are only asking unwelcomed guests to leave our home. These Europeans have a home to go to. The non-racists can be part of a transition to our full independence, it's not as if Europeans are being asked to go into the Atlantic Ocean. They have a beautiful home called Europe."[16]

...................................................................................
So if all of the EEEVIIIL Europeans are forced to move back to Europe can we take the things that we brought to the Western Hemisphere?
Wheel
Steel
Horses
Plough
Paper
Printing
Plumbing
Electricity
Cars
Roads
Modern medicine
Democracy
Planes
Trains
well it's just endless

But what about the people who are from Asia and Africa? Would they also be forced to leave?
Take all that shit. No one needed anything whites supposedly invented before you came. Most NA genetics come from Asia and Africans were here trading and living peacefully with the natives long before whites came. Notice they only want to kick your recessive asses out.

It maybe true that Native Americans, and Asians share the same maternal DNA, overall.

Native Americans, and Whites happen to paternally share genes from ANE's, (Mal'ta boy related ancestry) on the P haplogroup which split to R haplogroup in Europe, or Q haplogroup in Native Americans.

The Aryans (Yamnaya Culture relatives) who invaded India, Persia, and Europe as the forebearers of Indo-European languages, were R haplogroup, and very rich in ANE DNA types.

Wheel
Steel
Horses
Plough
Paper
Printing
Plumbing
Electricity
Cars
Roads
Modern medicine
Democracy
Planes
Trains
well it's just endless

Notice they only want to kick your recessive asses out.

South-Africa / Zimbabwe want to kick out Whites.... "Crickets"
Mexico / Guatemala want to kick out Whites... "Crickets"

Poland / Hungary want to kick out non-Whites... "All hell breaks loose" with arms flailing like the retarded version of the chicken dance.

Wheel
Steel
Horses
Plough
Paper
Printing
Plumbing
Electricity
Cars
Roads
Modern medicine
Democracy
Planes
Trains
well it's just endless

Sounds really serious. :71:

I dont see what would be amazing about it. Actually it would be pretty easy for Africans to get to the americas. Its already been proven you can basically jump in a boat off the west coast of Africa and float to the americas.
Really?

Really?
Check this out.

Bottle gourds floated to the New World from Africa

Heyerdahl sails papyrus boat - May 17, 1970 - HISTORY.com

BBC News | AFRICA | Africa's 'greatest explorer'

Last edited:

Really?
Looking for the link now but check this out.

Bottle gourds floated to the New World from Africa

I didn't know this thread was.

Negro exploration 101.

Africans were here trading and living peacefully with the natives long before whites came.
Where are you from?
I was born and grew up in Oakland CA
In Maine, the earliest folks "from away" were Vikings. The blacks came with the European explorers and French traders. What was happening out in your neck of the woods?
Thats not correct. Columbus even wrote in one of his journals that the NA traded with Africans long before whites showed up. Matter of fact he took gold tipped spears from the natives and sent them back to Spain to be analyzed and it was found that they were the exact same alloy that was used by the people from Ghana.

In my neck of the woods Black people were living there as natives. Thats why California is named after a mythical Black woman. Queen Califia

Rewritten history has been bounteously available for centuries . . . in the fiction aisle.
I know. Whites love making up history to suit their inferiority complex. I was forced to read the crap in school so I am well aware of its existence.

You speak into a mirror. Enjoy that reflection.

Wheel
Steel
Horses
Plough
Paper
Printing
Plumbing
Electricity
Cars
Roads
Modern medicine
Democracy
Planes
Trains
well it's just endless

Sounds really serious. :71:

I don't take them serious, but the point is the racist aspect of the illegal immigration advocates.

Last edited:

Wheel
Steel
Horses
Plough
Paper
Printing
Plumbing
Electricity
Cars
Roads
Modern medicine
Democracy
Planes
Trains
well it's just endless

Are you a follower of Qanon, the crazy conspiracy theorists.

I have never heard of Qanon.
It's not really a conspiracy.
These are their own words, not mine.

Last edited:
I was born and grew up in Oakland CA
In Maine, the earliest folks "from away" were Vikings. The blacks came with the European explorers and French traders. What was happening out in your neck of the woods?

Rewritten history has been bounteously available for centuries . . . in the fiction aisle.
I know. Whites love making up history to suit their inferiority complex. I was forced to read the crap in school so I am well aware of its existence.

You speak into a mirror. Enjoy that reflection.
My reflection is pretty awesome and I do tell myself that in the mirror. Not sure what that has to do with my point though?

What happened to Aztlan?
Aztlan is the imaginary homeland of racist Democrats who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border. Aztlan never existed. The was never a unity of indigenous people. The Europeans were just another group who landed in the western hemisphere.

What happened to Aztlan?
Aztlan is the imaginary homeland of racist Democrats who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border. Aztlan never existed. The was never a unity of indigenous people. The Europeans were just another group who landed in the western hemisphere.

"The was never a unity of indigenous people"

That claim is incredibly ignorant.

Forum List

Back