They want to put dead bodies on cigarette packs...

May as well put pictures of genitals with STD's on condoms..

Who exactly wants to do this? Do you have a link? I have difficulty working up outrage over something "they" want to do when I don't even know who "they" are.

I suppose that's the point..

How can you demonize one product but not the other?

Cigarettes have been proven to be hazardous to your health and condoms haven't. In fact, purchasing condoms shows that the person buying them is actively trying prevent getting STD's. Is the person buying butts actively trying to prevent heart and lung disease by smoking?

That said, it still makes more sense than dead babies on tampon boxes.

Who exactly wants to do this? Do you have a link? I have difficulty working up outrage over something "they" want to do when I don't even know who "they" are.

Cigarettes have been proven to be hazardous to your health and condoms haven't. In fact, purchasing condoms shows that the person buying them is actively trying prevent getting STD's. Is the person buying butts actively trying to prevent heart and lung disease by smoking?

unless you're allergic to latex.

unless you're allergic to latex.

touche, E

So its OK to post dead bodies on cigarette packages yet sex kills ten times more people than cigarettes a year - as does alcohol yet those two products are exempt from dead bodies on their packaging?

You familiar with the word totalitarian??

And yet you cannot answer a simple question: Who is the "they" who wants to do this, and can you provide a source?

I never used the word "they" in my post.

As a matter of fact I try to go out of my way to not use the word "they" in every post I make.

The female sex drive goes through the roof when they're menstruating.

Libido - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:eek:

No. It most certainly doesn't. At least not for any woman I've ever known in my life.

That's because they believe getting some goo on your dingy would be embarrassing.

They don't want you to see their junk when they're menstruating.

Truth is having sex with a menstruating woman is the best sex ever....

Painfully obvious you're not a girl.

I've got a great idea, why don't we put pictures of single mothers with 8 little kids on welfare checks. We could also put pictures of gangbangers with a bullet thru their head on them too.

You ever hear of a latex allergy - that shit can kill some people.

Besides anything and everything can be "hazardous to your health."

There is not one element on the planet that wont kill you given the correct dose to do so.

Hell you can OD on water for fucks sake..... Yea you can imbalance your bodies electrolytes by drinking too much water and die.

May as well put pictures of genitals with STD's on condoms..

The FDA wants to put the new graphic warnings on cigarettes that take up half the pack.

New Cigarette Warnings Released (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Your tax dollars at work. Any wonder why conservatives aren't willing to hand over more cash to a liberal government? This is how they spend it.

.\

I said that already, fuckface.

No. It most certainly doesn't. At least not for any woman I've ever known in my life.

That's because they believe getting some goo on your dingy would be embarrassing.

The 'Mr.' part was my first clue.

What type of adult uses the term "girl."

I'm a man that has sex with woman....

Don't forget pics of deadly car crashes and mangled people on booze bottles.

Not just booze bottles. We need pictures of wrecked cars and mangled boides painted on the hoods of cars. All mobile phones can be skinned with car crashes to teach kids not to text and drive. This is just the tip of the mountain!

.\

I said that already, fuckface.

You didn't write that correctly.

What type of adult uses the term "girl."

I'm a man that has sex with woman....

missed_the_point_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg

Who gives a fuck if they put pictures of dead smokers on packs of cigarettes?

Mr.Nick sure is one whiny fucking bitch.

Forum List

Back