They Vote and They Reproduce. . . .

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
Every now and then, you run across a clip or example that makes an excellent argument for limiting who should be allowed to vote or reproduce.

Okay, I'm kidding. But only barely.

My first nomination for the TVTRATAI (They Vote They Reproduce and They Are Idiots) award goes to this lady who called the Michael Savage show recently. I don't usually listen to savage but he happened to be on when the exchange in this clip was aired. If you don't believe such people really exist, just listen in - about a minute or so:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0pDPK56Ys]YouTube - Michael Savage- Stupidist Caller Ever- Welfare Money From Obama Stash, Illegal Aliens[/ame]

Open borders and limit income from a welfare recipient that gets her money from Obama's desk......
Illegals work and give their money to the government?? :lol:

Ya can't make this shit up, can ya???

Did she call from Pelosi's District?

Well she SAID she was from Florida, but here's a clip from Pelosi that is almost as unbelievable. It is 4 or 5 minutes but eveybody can get most of the gist in the first minute or two:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_OmIHxYM4I]YouTube - Radical Lefty Pelosi Wants Church to Preach Amnesty[/ame]

How is it possible that we spend all this money on public education and we still end up with people who are that ridiculously stupid? It's a wonder if she doesn't drag her knuckles when she walks. Honestly. :eek:

I can't put my hands on it right now, but there was a Fox poll about a year ago that showed 24-25% don't know where the government gets its money. That's one in four who don't understand that it's OUR MONEY.

Sad. But damn if it doesn't explain where they get their votes... :lol:

How is it possible that we spend all this money on public education and we still end up with people who are that ridiculously stupid? It's a wonder if she doesn't drag her knuckles when she walks. Honestly. :eek:

I can't put my hands on it right now, but there was a Fox poll about a year ago that showed 24-25% don't know where the government gets its money. That's one in four who don't understand that it's OUR MONEY.

Sad. But damn if it doesn't explain where they get their votes... :lol:

Murf, it's terrible out there. Working with young people these days, I could tell you stories that would curl your teeth.

People who advocate getting rid of our borders should get rid of the locks on their doors and just let anybody who wants to squat in their homes.

Oh.Mi.Gawd. That's appalling.

I need some brain bleach.

Every now and then, you run across a clip or example that makes an excellent argument for limiting who should be allowed to vote or reproduce.

Okay, I'm kidding. But only barely.

My first nomination for the TVTRATAI (They Vote They Reproduce and They Are Idiots) award goes to this lady who called the Michael Savage show recently. I don't usually listen to savage but he happened to be on when the exchange in this clip was aired. If you don't believe such people really exist, just listen in - about a minute or so:

YouTube - Michael Savage- Stupidist Caller Ever- Welfare Money From Obama Stash, Illegal Aliens
My sides are hurting and tears are streaming from my eyes!!! I only listen to Savage sporadicly, but she couldn't have picked a better person to call!!! Thanks for not only making me laugh, but forcing me to run downstairs and force my friends to listen to that!!! Welfare check,.... $374.00,......helmet,.....$9.99,......crayons,......$1.99,........ Rare glimpse at the elusive "Obama constituent,.......PRICELESS!!!!

:) It's funny, but rememer folks. They walk among us. And they vote.

Here's a nomination for a group award:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4iI59BfpQ]YouTube - Stupid Americans![/ame]

I hope to God that was a plant, a fake call to attempt to make liberals look ridiculous. My only evidence for that would be that she used the phrase "Obama pays my welfare check from his stash..." which is so similar to this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q]YouTube - Obama Money - Where Did it Come From?[/ame]

But in order to be able to sleep without nightmares tonight I would really love to believe that there weren't that many people willing to proudly and publicly state that they are taking "Obama money" but have no idea where its coming from aside from "his stash." LOL. sigh.

Last edited:
I hope to God that was a plant, a fake call to attempt to make liberals look ridiculous. My only evidence for that would be that she used the phrase "Obama pays my welfare check from his stash..." which is so similar to this:
YouTube - Obama Money - Where Did it Come From?

But in order to be able to sleep without nightmares tonight I would really love to believe that there weren't that many people willing to proudly and publicly state that they are taking "Obama money" but have no idea where its coming from aside from "his stash." LOL. sigh.

No, they're out there because I've met some. I do think Rush was unfair suggesting that the President wants the praise of these folks or encourages this kind of nonsense. But he is probably right that the President isn't gonna turn down their vote. :)

We need to find Joe quick. If she can verify 0bama is taking money from illegal aliens in exchange for open borders we can impeach!

It's scary but true.

2.jpg
part-003.jpeg

they.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back