They told me to make this thread.

jakebert

Rookie
Feb 8, 2012
Location, Location!
Hey, I'm new. My name is Jake. I'm a polisci major from Akron, Ohio. I was told via e-mail to post here first, so here you go.

I found this site via search engine and thought this looked pretty cool. I'm a liberal-leaning moderate, but mostly I just love any political debate I can be involved in. As cheesy as it may be, I think you learn more through discussion than anything else.

So yeah there's me. Carry on.

Hey, I'm new. My name is Jake. I'm a polisci major from Akron, Ohio. I was told via e-mail to post here first, so here you go.

I found this site via search engine and thought this looked pretty cool. I'm a liberal-leaning moderate, but mostly I just love any political debate I can be involved in. As cheesy as it may be, I think you learn more through discussion than anything else.

I think you get better attention while you are splainin things with a baseball bat or a pistol...but that's just me..

Hey Jake!

You will learn one thing here.... and that is that we are all fucking nutz.

Enjoy.

Welcome to USMB, jakebert. Hope you enjoy the boards.
While free speech is respected, we also make an attempt to respect each contributor. People learn this as they post here often. The venting area is entitled "the Flame Zone" where almost anything goes, and is monitored by the dervish chupelabra manifold. :)

Zoom-boing
user_offline.gif

5 days and counting . . .
Member #13669
Thanked 3,421 Times in 2,344 Posts
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_silverstar.gif
reputation_bronzestar.gif

reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif

Are you related to modbert, or dogbert, or catbert, or robert?

Welcome!
Oh, Zoom-boing you're such a witty one.

sHa_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back