They Told Me If I Voted for Trump Segregation Would Return

Isn't it funny how segregation was deemed a terrible thing by "progressives" a few generations ago, and now they engage in it willingly.

Fucking clown world.

No, they still believe in segregation. This is a guise for it.

There is a higher percentage of racists in the black community than any other demographic. Legislation needs to be passed to deal with it.

There is a higher percentage of racists in the black community than any other demographic. Legislation needs to be passed to deal with it.
Has that made up percentage of black racists ever accounted for any racial oppression of white people being codified by law?

Are there swaths of white neighborhoods that are being red-lined by banks due to them being white?

Is there some coordinated disparity in sentencing among our judicial system that is disproportionately targeting whites just for being white? No?

Then what legislation are you thinking needs to be passed then?

I met with the a leader of the KKK and liberal students at Columbia University. They hold similar views! Must be seen to be believed!

Has that made up percentage of black racists ever accounted for any racial oppression of white people being codified by law?

Are there swaths of white neighborhoods that are being red-lined by banks due to them being white?

Is there some coordinated disparity in sentencing among our judicial system that is disproportionately targeting whites just for being white? No?

Then what legislation are you thinking needs to be passed then?
How many hate crimes have blacks been charged with?

Forum List

Back