"They Talk About Me Like A Dog"

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
The title is a snip from his speech and he said it was not part of the speech. I think subconsiously, he may see himself as a dog. Understandable. Deeply held convictions from his life and times. Many may share in this inferiority complex....

What do you think?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-7XNfZDczs[/ame]

Aqua*

Last edited:
Obama is a narcissist. He takes all criticism personally. He's thin-skinned.

You wanted the job, Mr. President. Stop whining.

Yep! He begged for that job. I could see in his face during the little of the speech I watched, that he is feeling defeated. His Freudian slip proved it, imo. FINALLY!!! He is grasping that the seas have not parted and he isn't walking on them. :lol:

Last edited:

Yep! He begged for that job. I could see in his face during the little of the speech I watched, that he is feeling defeated. His Freudian slip proved it, imo. FINALLY!!! He is grasping that the seas have not parted and he isn't walking on them. :lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Whining? Begging?

Am I the only one that appreciates the punny posting?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Whining? Begging?

Am I the only one that appreciates the punny posting?

:meow:

Ohhh I can't pass this up.

Moses parted the seas and Jesus walked on the water. So which was Obama supposed to be? The one to lead us out of the wilderness ro our Savior?

Moses parted the seas and Jesus walked on the water. So which was Obama supposed to be? The one to lead us out of the wilderness ro our Savior?

I thought he thought he was both??? :lol: Oh, wait a minute!!! He is neither...just a mortal person as the rest of us...

It makes a funny noise when leftist fantasy collides with reality. :lol:

no kidding
LOL

Forum List

Back