They Start Early

Children of course learn primarily from their environment. When a child is underage, I hold the parents responsible for the actions of their children. But past 19, I then begin to hold the perpetrator responsible for his/her actions (though very aware that the environment was primary influence upon a perpetrator). Thus, my question Are White Males Bred to be Haters? - http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/239445-are-white-males-breed-to-be-haters.html

Interesting, is it not? Talk to me.

Children of course learn primarily from their environment.

But blacks CREATE that environment.

We're back to where we started.

Blacks, no matter the place in time and space, fuck everything up.

Elsewhere in the world I might agree with you about this to a certain degree. But in the US, Blacks have always been victims of circumstances created for them by their slave masters and former slave masters. While the system has come a long way, facts are:

Black Americans are still captives of circumstances created by society: Blacks in the US are still not free to be themselves or free to perform to their full potentials.

The only environment I would agree was created by Blacks worldwide is that of the vast resentment towards them the result of their natural loving and trusting nature. Ironically, Blacks hold the key to the general well being of humankind.

Forum List

Back