"They shed their skin on the way out"... Exiting Twitter employees

I agree, but that would take a LOT of padded cells!!!! How did your relatives react to the elections in Washington state? The statist left needs to be careful regarding who they vote for, as they just might get them!

If I'm over-deering you just let me know. The deer & those ultra precious fawns are never far from my mind, neither are the goats & their kids! I do enjoy people who are into animals in general & you caught my attention with your mention of those drop dead gorgeous Black-Tailed deer. I am including a few links as I believe that you may enjoy them. Dillie The Deer had passed away several months ago which I know was devastating to Dr. Butera & her husband Steve Heathman. I do not know about the fate of Chewy The Deer but I do know that both Dillie & Chewy are/were definitely indoor/outdoor does. Dillie took #1 most famous deer in the history of mankind with over one million followers globally tuned into "Dillie Cam". Dillie was the only deer & will be the only deer in history to RECIEVE A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION("Where's Dillie")!!! Dillie had been stung by a bee & went into hiding in the clothes closet Actually the message was sent to Dillie's foster parents Dr. Butera & Steve, but it goes to show just how strong a hold a pet deer can have on people, even people out of this world!

A piebald fawn! I would not have been able to resist pulling off a fawn-napping, just too precious like I gots to have me one of these!!!

I do have pics of Neuman & Pandy both down on our former Idaho acreage & also on my current acreage if interested. I could message them to you via USMB private mail, again if interested.

Till next time!

My Washington relatives are not very vocal, politically. We haven't really had a chance to talk about their elections.

Oh, you could never over-deer me! I only wish I could get photos of our deer, but I live too far from any real habitat. I have only once seen some track in the snow. I'll start putting out apples for their winter visits.

That piebald is adorable! Yes, please do send me tons of deer pictures!

My Washington relatives are not very vocal, politically. We haven't really had a chance to talk about their elections.

Oh, you could never over-deer me! I only wish I could get photos of our deer, but I live too far from any real habitat. I have only once seen some track in the snow. I'll start putting out apples for their winter visits.

That piebald is adorable! Yes, please do send me tons of deer pictures!
I got plenty of deer around my house. But I live out in the country.

I got plenty of deer around my house. But I live out in the country.

I almost live in the country -- small farming town where I can almost throw a stone and hit a cornfield. I am at least 3,000 feet from any open water and we're on the prairie so there is pretty scarce shelter. When I lived in Washington, it was in a fairly urban setting but my home was halfway between two creeks which were about 3,500 feet apart, and heavily wooded.

We see plenty of bunnies and squirrels! :)

I almost live in the country -- small farming town where I can almost throw a stone and hit a cornfield. I am at least 3,000 feet from any open water and we're on the prairie so there is pretty scarce shelter. When I lived in Washington, it was in a fairly urban setting but my home was halfway between two creeks which were about 3,500 feet apart, and heavily wooded.

We see plenty of bunnies and squirrels! :)

I got a little over 4 acres wooded with a spring fed creek that runs through the middle of it. The neighbor behind me has over a hundred acres and there is a mile long private lake across the street. So I have all kinds of critters around. Lol

I got a little over 4 acres wooded with a spring fed creek that runs through the middle of it. The neighbor behind me has over a hundred acres and there is a mile long private lake across the street. So I have all kinds of critters around. Lol

I'm jealous. I looked for acreage when I decided to move, but I wanted out of Washington so I was impatient.

We have a ton of birds!

Forum List

Back