They Say Being President Ages You 15 Years.Obama Already Looks 65,Not Enough Sleep?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:afro:
And after 40 months of intense stress and lack of sleep, why would he want another 4 years of this?
Don't let his television appearance fool you. He is wearing make up. Just like all those lovely ladies on FOX news. Obama is going to look the same age as Romney in time for the debates.
And Obama also looks like he lost 10 (maybe more pounds) He looks so thin!
Moochelle needs to start taking Barry to every fast food joint in DC alot more often !!
:ack-1::puke:

Or when it looks like he married his mother.

Ever see George HW Bush's wife? Yeeesh.

No wonder he spent weekends in that cabin in the woods with his secretary.

:thup:

Maybe Barry's aging faster than his predecessors because he's got a lot more pressure than they did. After all, this is a guy who - and deep down inside he knows it - came to the job woefully unprepared for handling what is arguably the toughest executive position in the world, a job requiring a skills set completely foreign to him because of his lack of experience. He can read a hell of a speech from a teleprompter, but after that he's an empty suit without a clue.

:afro:
And after 40 months of intense stress and lack of sleep, why would he want another 4 years of this?
Don't let his television appearance fool you. He is wearing make up. Just like all those lovely ladies on FOX news. Obama is going to look the same age as Romney in time for the debates.
And Obama also looks like he lost 10 (maybe more pounds) He looks so thin!
Moochelle needs to start taking Barry to every fast food joint in DC alot more often !!
:ack-1::puke:

I'm one year younger than Obama. My hair has turned very gray over the last four years. It may or may not be the job with Obama. It could just be that it was his time for his hair to turn gray. It happens to the best of us.

Coke will do that to a man...

Exactly. obama looks like a textbook case of excessive cocaine use. Not merely that he's thin and looks old. Notice the way his skin is stretched tight over his bones. His bizarre behavior like skateboarding at the nuclear summit. His excessive arrogance.

obama has a problem and it's a drug problem. No wonder the secret service didn't find using cocaine themselves unacceptable. They've seen the boss doing it.

Exactly. obama looks like a textbook case of excessive cocaine use. Not merely that he's thin and looks old. Notice the way his skin is stretched tight over his bones. His bizarre behavior like skateboarding at the nuclear summit. His excessive arrogance.

obama has a problem and it's a drug problem. No wonder the secret service didn't find using cocaine themselves unacceptable. They've seen the boss doing it.

Yea, I'm sure he's shooting up heroin too.

Yea, I'm sure he's shooting up heroin too.

I haven't seen him go on the nod like a heroin user. And, in his books, the books at least he says he wrote, he says that he would never try heroin, but he sure loved his "blow".

He never does come out and say he stopped. From his behavior and looks, apparently he hasn't.

Forum List

Back