They Really Are The JV Team

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
ISIS. What a bunch of pussies.

ISIS has lost half their territory in the past year. Al Qaeda managed to conquer an entire country.

ISIS managed to pull off an attack in Paris and killed 138 people, and injured 368. AQ pulled off the Madrid train bombing which killed 192 people and injured around 2,000. AQ also pulled off the London Underground attack, killing 52 people and over 700 injured.

Since the Paris attack, ISIS hasn't done shit. There have been some losers who were not members of ISIS who have done some lone wolf attacks, including an alcoholic truck driver who lost his job and went crazy. Now some loser with an ax, and ISIS is taking credit.

Really? A guy with an ax? This is a sure sign of a JV team.

Compare that to taking down the World Trade Center and hitting the Pentagon.

So why are so many people curled up on the floor in the fetal position, shitting their pants over the JV team?

ISIS has lost half their territory in the past year. Al Qeada managed to conquer an entire country.

ISIS managed to pull off an attack in Paris and killed 138 people, and injured 368. AQ pulled off the Madrid train bombing which killed 192 people and injured around 2,000. AQ also pulled off the London Underground attack, killing 52 people and over 700 injured.

Since the Paris attack, ISIS hasn't done shit. There have been some losers who were not members of ISIS who have done some lone wolf attacks, including an alcoholic truck driver who lost his job and went crazy. Now some loser with an ax, and ISIS is taking credit.

So why are so many people curled up on the floor in the fetal position, shitting their pants?
Your Certificate of Insanity will be delivered by FedEx today.

:confused:

Wow, how timely, and irrelevant.
I listened to some of the GOP convention yesterday. The pants shitting was non-stop.

"Are you scared? I'm scared, too! You SHOULD be scared! ALL THE TIME!!! EEK! Herr Drumpf will make us feel SAFE!"

(applause)

ISIS has lost half their territory in the past year. Al Qeada managed to conquer an entire country.

So why are so many people curled up on the floor in the fetal position, shitting their pants?
Your Certificate of Insanity will be delivered by FedEx today.

He's going have quite a collection of them by the time all is said and done.

I listened to some of the GOP convention yesterday. The pants shitting was non-stop.

"Are you scared? I'm scared, too! You SHOULD be scared! EEK! Herr Drumpf will make us feel SAFE!"

(applause)

I thought this was an ISIS thread?
Let's not discuss Obama putting thousands of American combat troops back into Iraq to fight the JV team.
More blood on Obamas hands....

"Are you scared? I'm scared, too! You SHOULD be scared! ALL THE TIME!!! EEK! Herr Drumpf will make us feel SAFE!"

(applause)
You democrats, oh its a bad day for you. On the world stage your community complainer has been reduced to a third world sniveler. Remember his prediction just nine months ago?

"From dire predictions of Russian military failure in Syria to this week’s appeal by the Obama administration for cooperation “to defeat terrorists”in the Arab country, there is apparently a dramatic shift in US policy."

Dire failure he predicted on Putin and the Russian army. My how things change!

"Gone is sanctimonious censure against Russia’s military intervention and forebodings about a Soviet-Afghan style quagmire in Syria. The public attitude of the US administration is now tantamount to the plea: Can we join your winning team in Syria, please?"

Lets see he is begging to join the WINNING team, thought he was leading from behind? If you truly ARE part of the team to start with why beg to join?
Oh, f#ck I got it, he was NEVER part of the team and never was leading from behind. So how is Obama's FORMER team doing?

"And quagmire this ain’t. Russia’s military forces, with relatively few losses, have transformed the five-year war in Syria, helping the Syrian army to put the illegally armed militants decisively on the defensive. Syrian state forces have recaptured huge swathes of territory, and the once seemingly formidable head-chopping jihadists and their so-called Caliphate are staring at defeat."

Seems his ILLEGALLY armed terrorists are getting their ass kicked. Getting his ass handed to him by what HE called "The JV Team".

So the Sniveler in Chief has gone about begging. He calls it an "offer" but when you are getting your ass kicked as bad as Obama? Its begging and sniveling.

"This is the context by which to read the latest “offer” from the Obama administration to Russia for military cooperation in Syria. After months of deprecating Russia’s intervention and stubbornly refusing to coordinate“anti-terror” efforts, Washington now appears to be reaching out to assist Russia."

Obama never led dick. America was NEVER part of the "team". He NEVER led from behind. He NEVER saved one city or Christian. NOW he wants to be CO-leader of the WINNING team.

"According to administrations officials, Obama proposes the setting up of joint headquarters in Jordan, where American and Russian military would engage in “deep cooperation”.

Who knows? Maybe Putin needs a shine boy.
Is Obama ‘offer’ for Russian cooperation in Syria too good to be true?

Fury

"Are you scared? I'm scared, too! You SHOULD be scared! EEK! Herr Drumpf will make us feel SAFE!"

(applause)

Let's not discuss Obama putting thousands of American combat troops back into Iraq to fight the JV team.
More blood on Obamas hands....
Between starting wars with Libya and Syria and now flooding combat troops into Iraq, I will be suprised if Obama does not take home another Nobel Peace Prize next year.

Last edited:
If he and Clinton had not recruited, funded, and armed ISIS, they would not be murdering people all over the world. Of course Obama demanded that America stand with the corrupt leaders of Turkey, because they are continuing to fund ISIS by purchasing oil they stole.

If he and Clinton had not recruited, funded, and armed ISIS, they would not be murdering people all over the world. Of course Obama demanded that America stand with the corrupt leaders of Turkey, because they are continuing to fund ISIS by purchasing oil they stole.
It all started when Obama said he would not send troops back even to stop genocide.
So they started genocide and took over dozens of banks in the territories they conquered, getting tens of millions of dollars to fund their terrorism with Iranian supplied weapons.

ISIS has lost half their territory in the past year. Al Qaeda managed to conquer an entire country.

So why are so many people curled up on the floor in the fetal position, shitting their pants over the JV team?

Yo, first off, let me hit you with an ax, then tell me what it felt like, if you`re still breathing? Second, ISIS has their hands full with Russia, not the U.S.A.! Typical BS from the Mini Puppets!!!

"GTP"
This One Is Busy With His Closet Life!
u5-4b4m1_4n_g1ys-a.jpg

Yo, first off, let me hit you with an ax, then tell me what it felt like, if you`re still breathing? Second, ISIS has their hands full with Russia, not the U.S.A.! Typical BS from the Mini Puppets!!!

"GTP"
u5-4b4m1_4n_g1ys-a.jpg
Russia is a bit player in the war against ISIS. They sent, what, six aircraft?

Then they cut and run.

I don't know what special blend of crack you are on to bleev Putin's anything of a player against ISIS. His one and only interest is in keeping his butt buddy in power in Syria. And he doesn't care how many civilians he has to kill to achieve it. ISIS isn't even on his radar.

(applause)

I guess you want to just wish them away really hard.

We are achieving success. The JV team is on the run. Sorry about that!

Actually no one is on the floor shitting their pants over ISIS. You must be referring to the people of France and Germany.
We are shitting our pants over Muslim Obama trying to import millions of them here and turning us INTO France and Germany. We have had just about enough of Obamo's kids, being imported here to kill our kids.
No Hillary=No ISIS
Trump 2016 ~ Because he's not one of them.

"GTP"
u5-4b4m1_4n_g1ys-a.jpg
Russia is a bit player in the war against ISIS. They sent, what, six aircraft?

Then they cut and run.

I don't know what special blend of crack you are on to bleev Putin's anything of a player against ISIS. His one and only interest is in keeping his butt buddy in power in Syria. And he doesn't care how many civilians he has to kill to achieve it. ISIS isn't even on his radar.
ISIS has slaughtered innocents every day for 4 years. :clap2:Congradulations on your JV team.

How many Americans have to die before you don't consider ISIS a threat fool? If they killed your family would that make a difference or would you go on spinning for the left? I think we all know the answer.
EEK! BE AFRAID!

ISIS is small potatoes. We won't even be talking about them in ten years.

Forum List

Back