they raised taxes on the wealthy

We have countless reasons why raising taxes on successful people is a bad idea.

Yet you can't name one that has any bassis in reality. Perhaps if you where to leave your fantasy world...
Furthermore that BP oil spill was so succufl. JP mo2bil losing 2 billion dollars was also a huge succusss, those bankers destroying the economy that was also a huge succuss.

You vote for politicians who run up trillion dollar deficits in one year. What are you whining about again?

Apparently he has a problem with businesses losing their money but is happy when politicians flush ours down the toilet.

The question is why do you guys want to tax the rich more anyways? How much revenue will it get you and what will you do with that money?

2 very smple questions that you guys never answer.

That's because it's not about revenues. It's about "fairness."

Because poor people pay more taxes then rich people.

No they don't. You've told yet another lie. I've lost count of how many this is today.

I think you should read up on this and possibly seek some help. I'm concerned for you.

Pseudologia fantastica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I’ve already posted this 5 times to you. So perhaps the problem is that you are illiterate and cannot read.

Report: 25 Percent Of Millionaires Pay Lower Taxes Than 10.4 Million Middle-Class Americans | ThinkProgress
^25% of millionaires have lower tax rates then around 11 million middle class Americas.

One Chart Shows Obama Is Right About "Buffett Rule" - BlueOregon
^The average millionaire with 2/3rd income from investments pays 30% less taxes then someone making 50,000 a year

Top 25 Hedge Fund Managers Make As Much As 440,000 Middle-Class Americans, But Still Get Tax Loophole | ThinkProgress
^Hedge fund managers make over 500 million dollars a year yet pay an effective tax rate that is 10% lower than the average working American due to tax loopholes, and republicans refuse to close that loophole.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/07intop400.pdf
^Richest 400 Americans have an effective tax rate of 15%, compared to a rate of 30% for the poorest 50% of Americans

Tax Rates For Millionaires Have Fallen 25 Percent Since 1995 | ThinkProgress
^Taxes for people making over a million dollars a year has fallen by 35% since 1996.

^The richest 400 Americans saw their effective tax rate fall from 30% to 15% since 1995.

Billionaires Use Tax Loophole To Lower Their Tax Rates To 1 Percent | ThinkProgress
^Some billionaires pay a tax rate of less then 1%

9 Things The Rich Don't Want You To Know About Taxes
^The bottom 50% of American have a 35% higher effective tax rate compared to wages then the richest 400 Americans.

Yet you can't name one that has any bassis in reality. Perhaps if you where to leave your fantasy world...
Furthermore that BP oil spill was so succufl. JP mo2bil losing 2 billion dollars was also a huge succusss, those bankers destroying the economy that was also a huge succuss.

You vote for politicians who run up trillion dollar deficits in one year. What are you whining about again?

Apparently he has a problem with businesses losing their money but is happy when politicians flush ours down the toilet.

Yep building roads and provding people iwith health care is flushing money down the toliet but the private banking sector spending trillions on houses and shitty loans is an awesome sue of money

Because poor people pay more taxes then rich people.

No they don't. You've told yet another lie. I've lost count of how many this is today.

I think you should read up on this and possibly seek some help. I'm concerned for you.

Pseudologia fantastica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I’ve already posted this 5 times to you. So perhaps the problem is that you are illiterate and cannot read.

Report: 25 Percent Of Millionaires Pay Lower Taxes Than 10.4 Million Middle-Class Americans | ThinkProgress
^25% of millionaires have lower tax rates then around 11 million middle class Americas.

One Chart Shows Obama Is Right About "Buffett Rule" - BlueOregon
^The average millionaire with 2/3rd income from investments pays 30% less taxes then someone making 50,000 a year

Top 25 Hedge Fund Managers Make As Much As 440,000 Middle-Class Americans, But Still Get Tax Loophole | ThinkProgress
^Hedge fund managers make over 500 million dollars a year yet pay an effective tax rate that is 10% lower than the average working American due to tax loopholes, and republicans refuse to close that loophole.

^Richest 400 Americans have an effective tax rate of 15%, compared to a rate of 30% for the poorest 50% of Americans

Tax Rates For Millionaires Have Fallen 25 Percent Since 1995 | ThinkProgress
^Taxes for people making over a million dollars a year has fallen by 35% since 1996.

^The richest 400 Americans saw their effective tax rate fall from 30% to 15% since 1995.

Billionaires Use Tax Loophole To Lower Their Tax Rates To 1 Percent | ThinkProgress
^Some billionaires pay a tax rate of less then 1%

9 Things The Rich Don't Want You To Know About Taxes
^The bottom 50% of American have a 35% higher effective tax rate compared to wages then the richest 400 Americans.

None of those links show that the wealthy are paying less taxes than the poor. In fact, they all show just the opposite. And yet you keep telling others how illiterate they are. :lol:

Yep building roads and provding people iwith health care is flushing money down the toliet but the private banking sector spending trillions on houses and shitty loans is an awesome sue of money
When people no longer have a job and cannot afford to spend money and go places a lot of good those roads will do. Only the rich elite will be able to use them

Forum List

Back