They Paid the Price and Freedom was Born

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
Paul Harvey may be gone but this lives on. For those of you that constantly claim to be patriots, Paul describes over 50 real Patriots that brought us America through their own personal sacrifice. Just saying you are a Patriot isn't enough.

Paul Harvey may be gone but this lives on. For those of you that constantly claim to be patriots, Paul describes over 50 real Patriots that brought us America through their own personal sacrifice. Just saying you are a Patriot isn't enough.

They don't make them like Paul Harvey anymore. That generation has all but disappeared.

They don't make them like Paul Harvey anymore. That generation has all but disappeared.

And took with them the rest of the story.

To be fair, it doesn't seem like there are the opportunities for grand greatness nowdays that those fellas lived through.

To be fair, it doesn't seem like there are the opportunities for grand greatness nowdays that those fellas lived through.

True that. We seem to be living in the golden age of mediocrity.

We are, but now and then we catch a glimpse of heros. Real heros, not football players or celebrities.

Like those that ran into the chaos of 9-11 whilst everyone else was running away.

We are, but now and then we catch a glimpse of heros. Real heros, not football players or celebrities.

Like those that ran into the chaos of 9-11 whilst everyone else was running away.

Even though it being hotly debated, I'd have to say "Trump." He is definitely leaving a mark on history.

Even though it being hotly debated, I'd have to say "Trump." He is definitely leaving a mark on history.

He's a lot braver than I am, that's for sure.

There!

Now we're both gonna get called many many bad names!

He's a lot braver than I am, that's for sure.

There!

Now we're both gonna get called many many bad names!

Sticks and stones.... :laugh:

oh weve come a long way from pledging our fortunes and lives like true brothers

Harvey .legendary he was great ....today thed call him a nazi a racist a white nationalist ....and a crazy Fanatical Christian

the country could certainly use more of him and less of these Future american "men"

00-story-step-mullet.jpg

yes these are all young men
what have we done ...what have we let transpire
OY

Do you mean like the knife wound on my chest? I could have lived just fine without getting that mark.

The founders would not approve of today's so-called conservatives.

"The Gothic idea that we are to look backwards instead of forwards for the improvement of the human mind, and to recur to the annals of our ancestors for what is most perfect in government, in religion & in learning, is worthy of those bigots in religion & government, by whom it has been recommended, & whose purposes it would answer."
-- Thomas Jefferson; to Dr. Joseph Priestley; January 27, 1800

Oh, I guess you haven't heard that the Left has declared that Paul Harvey was a racist, a white supremacist, a fascist, a homophobe, etc.

Harvey was a good and decent man. We could use a lot more like him today.

We can't all be heroes. At least saying you are a patriot is a step above using Old Glory as toilet paper or disrespecting the Anthem. .

Forum List

Back