They only Prove the Point.

Does anyone else find it Ironic that these Radical Islamist over in Libya have just Reacted to a Video that claims their Religion is Intolerant and Violent, By being Intolerant and Violent?

Pathetic.

there is that...

and certainly there's no excuse for that type of violence

but the rightwingnut idiot who did the video is a major loser.

and we go in circles.

Does anyone else find it Ironic that these Radical Islamist over in Libya have just Reacted to a Video that claims their Religion is Intolerant and Violent, By being Intolerant and Violent?

Pathetic.

there is that...

and we go in circles.

Au contraire.

To fail to stand up for the values that America claims to, and should, hold dear....freedom of expression....

....that is what would identify " a major loser."

There are those who fail to see any thing worth fighting for, the old 'better Red than dead' crowd....
...made to look foolish by the great President Reagan.

Perhaps you are familiar with this:

Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate:
‘To every man upon this earth Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods,
"Horatius at the Bridge," by Lord Macaulay

Values.

Pathetic.

there is that...

and we go in circles.

Tell you what, feel free to point out that the people that killed people over all the movies mocking Christianity, Judaism, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Mormonism. While you are scouring the internet trying to find the non existent examples of right wing violent reactions to their religious beliefs being mocked feel free to blame all the left wingers that made those films for inciting violence.

Alternatively, you could simply admit that you can't actually find a logical chain of reasoning that justifies your position.

Pathetic.

there is that...

and we go in circles.

I don't give a fuck what he is, Do you support free speech or not? Those intolerant fucking animals who did this Clearly do not.

The Left seems to want to try and say this is only a small % of Muslims, and on the surface they may be right, those who actually take Violent Action may be a small number, but the loud Mobs of Protestors burning flags, and Images of anyone who says anything they don't like about Islam are not much Better, and represent a Much larger Segment of Muslims.

Last edited:

Pathetic.

there is that...

and we go in circles.

Tell you what, feel free to point out that the people that killed people over all the movies mocking Christianity, Judaism, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Mormonism. While you are scouring the internet trying to find the non existent examples of right wing violent reactions to their religious beliefs being mocked feel free to blame all the left wingers that made those films for inciting violence.

Alternatively, you could simply admit that you can't actually find a logical chain of reasoning that justifies your position.

See that is why I can't take People like Jillian Seriously, I know in my heart had some Muslim made a Movie Mocking Christianity, and a Mob of Christians rose up and took Violent Action because of it, Some how Jillian would not feel the need to point out how stupid, and wrong the maker of the Movie was.

I am aware that Reagan abandoned Lebanon (ran away) in a flash.

Pathetic.

there is that...

and we go in circles.

Au contraire.

To fail to stand up for the values that America claims to, and should, hold dear....freedom of expression....

There are those who fail to see any thing worth fighting for, the old 'better Red than dead' crowd....

Values.

there is that...

and we go in circles.

Au contraire.

Values.

You are aware of very little.....no revelation there.

Pathetic.

there is that...

and we go in circles.

Christians were killing other Christians for centuries because their version of Christianity didn't match their version of Christianity.

Are you talking about when he pulled the Marines out of Beirut after the collapse of the government of President Gemayal? Wasn't that when he ordered strikes against any Syrain positions that fired on Beirut? Didn't that result in a 9 hour bombardment of military positions that supported Syria. Is that the way you remember it?

there is that...

and we go in circles.

Christians were killing other Christians for centuries because their version of Christianity didn't match their version of Christianity.

Muslims do the same thing, what's your point?

Pathetic.

They don't now think it was motivated by the video.

Really don't care what motivated it, People are trashing all over the Maker of the movie, but from what I have learned about his movie, what it basically says is Muslims are Intolerant and Violent because their Prophet was and taught them to be. So regardless of why they did it, what they did proves his point 100%. And the Fact that it's not just a small group, But Masses of Protestors that come out calling for blood at the slightest insult to their Religion should trouble us all.

The Left seems so Focused on trying to convince us all it's a tiny Minority of Muslims, they ignore that Much Larger Group of Muslims standing behind them chanting "Obama, Obama we are all Osama" in the streets.

there is that...

and we go in circles.

When was that? In 20-fucking-12? What you're saying is that the Muslims are a few centuries behind Chirstian enlightenment, correct?

Oh, I see we have another lying extremist shrew here.

Au contraire.

Values.

You are aware of very little.....no revelation there.

I don't think it's ironic: We already know the reactions these people have had in the past to any depiction that is perceived to be in anyway derogatory to their loony beliefs and/or prophet. They think this violence is a perfectly legitimate reaction--even if that violence is directed toward people who have nothing to do with whatever the current supposed transgression is.
It's expected.
I think they'd feel like punks if they didn't burn/blow something up and/or kill somebody.

Where the fuck does this insanity come from?!

:confused:

I don't think it's ironic: We already know the reactions these people have had in the past to any depiction that is perceived to be in anyway derogatory to their loony beliefs and/or prophet. They think this violence is a perfectly legitimate reaction--even if that violence is directed toward people who have nothing to do with whatever the current supposed transgression is.
It's expected.
I think they'd feel like punks if they didn't burn/blow something up and/or kill somebody.

Where the fuck does this insanity come from?!

:confused:

They take it serious....middle east is a lot more religous than any other place you ever heard of....also this movie went too far showing their Prophet sniffing vagina......that's messed up

I thought that Islam was a religion of peace, love, and understanding....at least that's what the leaflet said.

This is the part where I'm told that this is just another isolated incident of muslim violence, it doesn't represent the larger community of muslims that are loving and understanding.

Wait for it, wait for it......

I thought that Islam was a religion of peace, love, and understanding....at least that's what the leaflet said.

This is the part where I'm told that this is just another isolated incident of muslim violence, it doesn't represent the larger community of muslims that are loving and understanding.

Wait for it, wait for it......

Muslims never presented their religion as a religion of peace.....it has always been an abrahamic faith this isn't yoga or budddhism.....so you fuckers who are trying to bash Islam eat shit.....never do people care except when an American is killed by a Muslims hypocritical assholes

Forum List

Back