They only come here to work...

José;2223703 said:
Originally posted by Angelhair
If Mexico would allow more people from the industrialized nations to enter their country (legallly of course) and help make it better, it would be a much, much better country.

Last time they did they lost half of their country...

Some improvement... :D

But this is all in the past... That region is now undisputed US territory. All is being asked for is a bit of respect towards people who's simply following the universal human imperative to seek a better life elsewhere.

Regarding illegal Mexicans in particular, the American people should stop for a moment, remember HOW the Southwest became part of America (illegal immigration) and refrain from using terms like "criminals", "thieves", "leeches", "wetbacks" etc, etc...

Is this asking too much?? I don't think so...

But they are criminal by todays standard. It is unfortunate that we do not enforce our own laws the way we should. It would cut down on our prison populations and our unemployment at the same time. I seriously do wonder just what the percentage of illegals are fleeing the law in their home country....

José;2224116 said:
Originally posted by Againsheila
The state of Texas, whites and Hispanics alike, decided to secede from Mexico. America helped them and they won.

More "historical" revisionism from Sheila...

Juan Seguin and most Tejanos did not want outright secession from Mexico.... They joined THE TEXAS LANDGRAB because they were disatisfied with Santa Anna's government.

They did not want to break away from Mexico... They just wanted to get rid of Santa Anna's rule. "Independence" was imposed on them BY THE REAL LEADERS OF THE TEXAS LANDGRAB:

THE AMERICAN SETTLERS!!

The same people who later discriminated against Tejanos for decades.

You mean the people who came up with the Plan de San Diego? To kill all Caucasians in Texas and California?

José;2223703 said:
Originally posted by Angelhair
If Mexico would allow more people from the industrialized nations to enter their country (legallly of course) and help make it better, it would be a much, much better country.

Last time they did they lost half of their country...

Some improvement... :D

But this is all in the past... That region is now undisputed US territory. All is being asked for is a bit of respect towards people who's simply following the universal human imperative to seek a better life elsewhere.

Regarding illegal Mexicans in particular, the American people should stop for a moment, remember HOW the Southwest became part of America (illegal immigration) and refrain from using terms like "criminals", "thieves", "leeches", "wetbacks" etc, etc...

Is this asking too much?? I don't think so...

But they are criminal by todays standard. It is unfortunate that we do not enforce our own laws the way we should. It would cut down on our prison populations and our unemployment at the same time. I seriously do wonder just what the percentage of illegals are fleeing the law in their home country....

Well, since all of the illegals came here illegally, they ARE criminals. A large percentage of them are criminals in their own countries as well. Recently out of 10 illegals caught by the border patrol, 7 were sexual predators.

In LA 95% of arrest warrants for murder are for illegal aliens. More than 1/2 of other warrants are for illegals. 25 people in America are killed everyday by illegals which means, if we protected our borders and kept them out, those people would be alive.

In my own city, my friends were told to leave by illegal Hispanics saying that this is now their city and they are taking over. Got news for them, we are fighting back.

Stop any attempt at amnesty. In fact, all amnesties should be repealed as it's be proven they don't work. They didn't reduce illegal immigration, they increased it. No one who comes here illegally or overstays their visas has any right to a job here or a place to life, the only thing they have a right to is a one way ticket home. Heck, do you realize that if you are caught in Mexico illegally, they ship you home at your own expense?

It's time to stop rewarding criminals at the expense of the legal immigrants in this nation.

'But they are criminal by todays standard. It is unfortunate that we do not enforce our own laws the way we should. It would cut down on our prison populations and our unemployment at the same time. I seriously do wonder just what the percentage of illegals are fleeing the law in their home country....'

They ARE breaking our Sovereign Law by entering illegally. If we had continued to respect our own immigration laws as we did in the '50s, 60', and even in the 70s, we would NOT be having this invasion. If the majority of illegals are in the form of overstayers, then why are we not knocking on their door to alert them that their visas have expired and give them 2 days to leave the country? My good friend and many relatives tell me that this country did exactly that in the past.
Many are fleeing their countries due to crimes committed I'm sure. I suspect that if their governments know that they are here, they do not want them back and refuse to extradite them - if indeed they even investigated any of the crimes in the first place. Many who return are criminals who HAVE committed crimes HERE, left, and then attempted to re-enter. Too many crimes are never solved in those countries and the criminals never pay - so they continue to commit them.

Forum List

Back