They Must Be Really Scared: Obama Campaign To Sell Birth Certificate T-Shirts & Mugs

I'm sure Obama's taking time away from the Economy and Wars to PERSONALLY hand make each and every tee-shirt and mug himself, too.

Do they cost anything...after all, he is the leader of the Free World?

Humor is a powerful weapon against nonsense.

If you already back him, then you'll like what he's doing.

If you hate his policies this will make you hate him personally, because this is getting more and more personal as we go along.

People who don't fall into ether category will look at it and say 'what has come to this country when the President has become a vindictive child who likes thumbing his nose at his detractors'. Usually what you do is figure your point is made and move on.

A real man would just drop it.

But then Obama is just an immature man-child anyway.

Last edited:

If you hate his policies this will make you hate him personally, because this is getting more and more personal as we go along.

People who don't fall into ether category will look at it and say 'what has come to this country when the President has become a vindictive child who likes thumbing his nose at his detractors'. Usually what you do is figure your point is made and move on.

Well that's your double standard, dude. Reagan was talking about Liberals having mental disorders and shit. Selective outrage, nothing more.

Birthers have a mental disorder.

MW, I'm looking at it from afar and I'm astonished at the standard of political debate from both sides.
I have no interest in researching it back and trying to come to some conclusion about which side started it but the ridiculousness and the vitriol that has been levelled at Obama is breathtaking to observers outside the States.
Again, I'm not blaming any side more than the other, it might be the other way around if the President had an R next to his name, I don't know.
I do suspect, though, that it has a lot to do with social networks, like this, and partisan media that aren't interested in moderating their presenters' opinions if it attracts audiences and sells advertising.

You know you gotta hand it to the Obama campaign.

They are earning money, flipping an "issue" into a positive thru humor, and keeping the nutters acting nutty and foaming at the mouth........with a coffee mug.

People who don't fall into ether category will look at it and say 'what has come to this country when the President has become a vindictive child who likes thumbing his nose at his detractors'.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrXXa1_oArM]YouTube - ‪Bush Flips Out‬‏[/ame]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama's campaign sent an email to supporters Wednesday offering T-shirts and coffee mugs featuring a photo of the president above the slogan "Made in the USA" as well as an image of his long-form birth certificate in exchange for a donation to his re-election effort.

Obama campaign is now selling birth certificate T-shirts - Yahoo! News

The right wing has been making money off the Birth Certificate issue for 2 1/2 years. It is fitting that President Obama should profit off the silliness now as well.

Brilliant!:clap2:

Well that's your double standard, dude. Reagan was talking about Liberals having mental disorders and shit. Selective outrage, nothing more.

Birthers have a mental disorder.

When was this?

I don't remember Reagan saying that.

First of all, your example doesn't fit the situation nor does is excuse Obama for acting like a divider, not a uniter when he claimed in his inaugeral address that we must end this sort of thing. He feels like he can tell everyone to knock it off, cut the BS, yet he is guilty of doing it himself. There is no excuse for this plain and simple.

Last edited:
Obama's campaign sent an email to supporters Wednesday offering T-shirts and coffee mugs featuring a photo of the president above the slogan "Made in the USA" as well as an image of his long-form birth certificate in exchange for a donation to his re-election effort.

Obama campaign is now selling birth certificate T-shirts - Yahoo! News

The right wing has been making money off the Birth Certificate issue for 2 1/2 years. It is fitting that President Obama should profit off the silliness now as well.

Idiotic you mean. It assures that his list of enemies will continuie to grow.

Good job jerk.

MW, I'm looking at it from afar and I'm astonished at the standard of political debate from both sides.
I have no interest in researching it back and trying to come to some conclusion about which side started it but the ridiculousness and the vitriol that has been levelled at Obama is breathtaking to observers outside the States.
Again, I'm not blaming any side more than the other, it might be the other way around if the President had an R next to his name, I don't know.
I do suspect, though, that it has a lot to do with social networks, like this, and partisan media that aren't interested in moderating their presenters' opinions if it attracts audiences and sells advertising.

This constant sniping is gonna backfire on him.

All it's gonna do is compell people to inspect his long-form and figure out it's a forgery or not.

If it is, he's fucked.

Last edited:

Good job jerk.

Right...because the morons that didn't think he was born here were huge supporters before he put "made in America" on a mug.

ROFLMAO!!!!

What a Jackass :lol:

Obama tried to bury the notion by releasing his longer form birth certificate last month and then blasting in a televised address the "carnival barkers" who refused to let the issue die. And then he went out and printed T shirts and mugs to uhm ... let it die :lol:

"We do not have time for this silliness," Obama had said in his televised comments, calling it a distraction from the real issues facing the nation. "We've got better stuff to do." Like print T shirts and mugs :lol:

Next he'll play the race card and keep racism alive

Good job jerk.

Nope...those who hate him will not change. The rest will get a chuckle.

And it has a picture on the front of Obama with the words 'Made In The USA' below. That maybe true but this is false advertising since the birth certificate has been debunked by multiple expert computer graphic analyists as a forgery. What Obama is doing is tacky and childish. He is pretty much admitting guilt through his actions. An honest person would release the original to be verified through a private attestation firm, instead of playing childish theatrics. What we have here is another distraction from the real issue and that is Obama is not a natural born citizen despite being allegedly born in Hawaii because his father was a British National who held allegiance to the British Crown and that allegiance was passed to Obama at his birth. The founders wanted a president with born sole allegiance to the USA through U.S. citizen parentage like all other post grandfather presidents with the exception of Chester Arthur who was later found ineligible due to his father being naturalized after Chester was born instead of before.

https://donate.barackobama.com/page...-in-the-usa-shirt-zin?source=20110518_js_smn1

The idiocy of the right boomerangs and ends up becoming a money-making enterprise for Obama while also acting as a walking billboard against RW stupidity.

I think that's called poetic justice (at its finest).

To bad for you liberal scum your fascist boy hussein obama also has a record to run on.And it is HORRIBLE!lol

I thought WE were supposed to be scared? You're positively shaking in your boots!!! :eek:

Good job jerk.

Nope...those who hate him will not change. The rest will get a chuckle.

WRONG

They'll just go after him harder.

With his record he needs to back off, not pour gas on the fire.

Let's face it, it seems Obama is the only person that has time for this "nonsense" because everyone else had moved on.

He gives lack of class a new meaning.

Obama - A classless hypocrite

Last edited:

Forum List

Back