They missed it, they actually, truly missed it

And now the R are throwing a temper tantrum.

Four years of obstruction and filibustering and when they get called on being the worst in our history, they actually have the nerve to throw a tantrum and threaten even more obstruction.

The House has passed a budget every year. The Senate has not held a serious vote on a budget, yet the GOP are obstructionists? Yeah, right!

the house has not passed a serious budget.

Just more GOP political suicide. Come on 2014...

I bet the Democrat party can't wait for everyone's taxes to go up this year... Now they can all run on lowering your taxes LOLOLOLOLZ!

That is really funny. Thousands of government employees are laughing their heads off tonight.

Yup, thanks to Obama going on TV and bitching about Republicans almost having a deal done... Man, what a fucking leader haha.

So what is Obama's record?

Obama's record:
Highest military spending like evah!
Highest deficit in America's history like evah!
Worst recovery since the great depression.
Horrible UE numbers.
First Credit downgrade in American history.
Highest food stamp usage
Most wars going on at once
First assassination of American citizens by the Government
And now we can add this to the list!

Could Progressives be more proud?

Four years of obstruction and filibustering and when they get called on being the worst in our history, they actually have the nerve to throw a tantrum and threaten even more obstruction.

The House has passed a budget every year. The Senate has not held a serious vote on a budget, yet the GOP are obstructionists? Yeah, right!

Huh? Didn't Obama's budget get 0 fucking votes in the Senate?

By "Serious" I assume you mean "Democratic."

it wasn't intended to.

but you know that.

again.. that has nothing to do with the fact that the house didn't pass any budget that was serious.

Why are the Progressives so upset, this is what Obama ran off, raising taxes and paying your fair share... Didn't he promise to sunset the Bush era tax cuts? I guess like the ending of the Iraq war the Democrat party will have to thank Republicans for making that happen eh? Now we get to see how much of the deficit it pays off and how much people like paying their fair share, haha.

it wasn't intended to.

but you know that.

again.. that has nothing to do with the fact that the house didn't pass any budget that was serious.

Are you for fucking real? If the Dems in the house, not 1 of them voted for Obama's fucking budget how can you bitch about the House's budget that they wouldn't even let the Senate vote on? That's the very definition of obstruction. The Dems in the Senate fucked this whole thing up, how is there any way to debate around that fact? Oh I know, if you're a hyper partisan tool you can blame one side as per usual...

Why are the Progressives so upset, this is what Obama ran off, raising taxes and paying your fair share... Didn't he promise to sunset the Bush era tax cuts? I guess like the ending of the Iraq war the Democrat party will have to thank Republicans for making that happen eh? Now we get to see how much of the deficit it pays off and how much people like paying their fair share, haha.

Don't look at me. I'll be more upset if we don't take this little dip.

Hey I think it's great, this is the fist step to fixing our problems... No wonder Obama, Dems and Republicans wanted to avoid it so much. Things will crash, then get better. People will learn that there is nothing for free, sadly this won't even cover but a fraction of the deficit spending, but I bet this taste of "paying their fair share" will piss people off like we have not seen in a long time.

Many people will lose their fing minds when they go from paying 0 Federal taxes to actually contributing.

Don't listen to him. Eric is with us. He is just being modest.

Forum List

Back