They missed it, they actually, truly missed it

The House passed it in August.

And Obama has one posted on his website. Big deal. The deadline was tonight. TONIGHT By midnight.

You don't get your homework turned in by midnight it's late. You don't file your taxes by April 15th your late.

THEY FRIGGIN' MISSED IT!

And Obama has one posted on his website. Big deal. The deadline was tonight. TONIGHT By midnight.

You don't get your homework turned in by midnight it's late. You don't file your taxes by April 15th your late.

THEY FRIGGIN' MISSED IT!

You aren't smart. Obama only requests and then signs the actual legislation when done.

The House passed their part in August.

The Senate ignored it, at Obama's request.

THEY FRIGGIN' MISSED IT!

You aren't smart. Obama only requests and then signs the actual legislation when done.

Yeah, that's how it works alright. :eusa_eh:

THEY FRIGGIN' MISSED IT!

Yeah, that's how it works alright. :eusa_eh:

Now that you have been educated, riddle me this.

Why would the House accept a worse deal than they already rejected by Boehher's trial balloon?

They freakin' missed it. I can't believe they actually and truly missed it. I can't believe they missed it.

House won't vote before midnight on 'cliff' deal - Business - Boston.com

As I said in another thread:

Good.

Sorry, didn't see it. I was enjoying my evening and glanced at the news to see how everything was going and saw the headline. I verified it and then came to the board. I looked quickly for a thread already going but did not see one. Hence this thread.

And now the R are throwing a temper tantrum.

Four years of obstruction and filibustering and when they get called on being the worst in our history, they actually have the nerve to throw a tantrum and threaten even more obstruction.

And now the R are throwing a temper tantrum.

Four years of obstruction and filibustering and when they get called on being the worst in our history, they actually have the nerve to throw a tantrum and threaten even more obstruction.

Exactly my point.

Forum List

Back