"They" might "give" land to honor the klan if you don't vote

Rotagilla

Gold Member
May 27, 2014
Racial solidarity is all that matters

mailer_s877x1169.jpg

Campaign flyer tells blacks in Alabama to vote or face the honoring of klansmen - Washington Times

LOL. I've been voting for decades and I'm STILL a 3rd class citizen. I voted but with the realization that it doesn't make a hoot of a difference who I vote for. The men pulling the strings will make sure they have a pliable puppet in place whether he's a Dem or a Repub. Two sides of the same coin and they all do the bidding of the elite Oligarchy behind the scenes.

LOL. I've been voting for decades and I'm STILL a 3rd class citizen. I voted but with the realization that it doesn't make a hoot of a difference who I vote for. The men pulling the strings will make sure they have a pliable puppet in place whether he's a Dem or a Repub. Two sides of the same coin and they all do the bidding of the elite Oligarchy behind the scenes.

Oh, I agree completely....I was merely pointing out how they like to try to herd black voters into a bloc and use despicable tactics like that flyer to keep them in line.

There's definitely a greater chance of a Klansman being honored if republicans are in charge. So the flyer's not too far off the mark. :thup:
Yeah, they will probably put up a statue of Robert Byrd in front of Congress, and one of Hugo Black in front of the SCOTUS.

Or promises of fried chicken. If a republican went after the fried chicken vote the streets would be boiling.

Black voters eat fried chicken. Big moo promised.

Michelle Obama To Black Voters Don t Think Vote For Dems The Daily Caller
Here, the black churches drive voters to the polls, and reward them with a two piece box of Southern Classic Fried Chicken, with fries and a roll, and a 40oz Bull, available next to the chicken joint.

Nice. That'd definitely get me more motivated to vote. :thup:

Interesting to read RW victim posts ^^ but they never learn.

By gawd, they still vote against themselves.

Forum List

Back