They made this into a movie lol

I remember playing the game in the arcade & pizza hut. Not sure who thought this was good movie material.

Seems to me that movies nowadays are just comic book trash, sequels and prequels to movies that actually were good initially. Now, the industry wants to make a quick buck but could care less about content and anything other than political value points. Pretty good reason not to waste time and money on trash.

• Banned

I remember playing the game in the arcade & pizza hut. Not sure who thought this was good movie material.

Seems to me that movies nowadays are just comic book trash, sequels and prequels to movies that actually were good initially. Now, the industry wants to make a quick buck but could care less about content and anything other than political value points. Pretty good reason not to waste time and money on trash.

Swashbuckler for life buddy

comic book trash?....hey if those kind of movies give you a nose bleed, you can always rent my little pony...

they make some wild stuff up
what about a non-''animated'' story about a family that adopts ----a mouse??!!!!!!--for a brother!
so they go to an orphanage and adopt a mouse !!
this sounds crazy--yes? kind of??
but it's a good movie
so, you can make a movie about anyhting--but it has to be done well

They're betting on the Rock.

It's not a bad bet to make.

I have to admit I thought the new Jumanji was a whole lot of fun.

No matter how hard I try, I can't help but like Dwayne Johnson...
giphy.gif

They're betting on the Rock.

It's not a bad bet to make.

I have to admit I thought the new Jumanji was a whole lot of fun.

No matter how hard I try, I can't help but like Dwayne Johnson...

Yep. He's incredibly charismatic.

And then he does shit like this:

Dwayne Johnson surprises teen fan who asked him to prom

Is it possible he is really a decent human being in real life?

Everything I’ve ever heard or read about the guy says yes he is the real deal. He’s made some pretty bad movies and made them watchable. He’s not afraid to make fun of himself.

Johnson is one of the few actors I’ll go out of my way to watch in a show.

It might be impossible to make the same kind of interesting movie today that they made long ago or not so long ago. Look at what has been done to the Quiet Place. It's now anti black and white supremacist.

Remaking superlative movies and fitting them into today's standards has fallen into an abyss of trite political correctness. Ben Hur, Exodus, and now they want to remake Cleopatra with a warrior queen holding up the weak Caesar and Antony.

Entertainment is suffering.

Forum List

Back