They Like Big Butts and They Cannot Lie..............

Two years from now, studies will show the chicken-fatten pills cause colon cancer. :eusa_whistle:

You other brothers can't deny,,,,,,,

THESE PEEPS ARE NUTSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many British women so desperate for bigger bum they take chicken fattening pills | The Sun |News

Echo Zulu, I don't mean any offense, but you're quite clearly unfamiliar with the fickle and notoriously dishonest pack of bullshit artists that are otherwise known as the British press. I shall be writing a thread on the subject in the not so distant future that will go towards explaining to you all how this largely unaccountable institution works.

This is the Sun's piss poor follow-up on the story of a British woman who flew to the US to have implants placed in her buttocks. The operation resulted in her death.

Daily Mail shrieking, er, sorry, I meant coverage. <-- This news outlet is one of the worst offenders for publishing 'news' served with lashings of bullshit.

Last edited:
Swagger, all of that may be true. However, I have seen women do the most amazing things to be more attractive to whomever. Ladies, I promise you "the whomevers" are not worth it.

Be yourselves.

Many British women so desperate for bigger bum they take chicken fattening pills | The Sun |News

Echo Zulu, I don't mean any offense, but you're quite clearly unfamiliar with the fickle and notoriously dishonest pack of bullshit artists that are otherwise known as the British press. I'll shall be writing a thread on the subject in the not so distant future that will go towards explaining to you how this largely unaccountable institution works.

This is the Sun's piss poor follow-up on the story of a British woman who flew to the US to have implants placed in her buttocks. The operation resulted in her death.

Daily Mail shrieking, er, sorry, I meant coverage. <-- This news outlet is one of the worst offenders for publishing 'news' served with lashings of bullshit.

So, do you like big butts or not?

Echo Zulu, I don't mean any offense, but you're quite clearly unfamiliar with the fickle and notoriously dishonest pack of bullshit artists that are otherwise known as the British press. I'll shall be writing a thread on the subject in the not so distant future that will go towards explaining to you how this largely unaccountable institution works.

Get it right Swagger, old chap....CHICKEN SHIT!

So, do you like big butts or not?

I favor neither.

OK, that makes me blush, maddy. True, yes, but it still makes me blush. I did not realize how prudish I am. Hmmm. Is that bad?

I dun get it. Teeny-weeny butts used to be popular.....

si86si.jpg

These "fashions" in "body styles" drive me nuts. Be the beautiful woman you are.

That's what I've heard. :lol:

The Sun is pretty much a tabloid and the only merit they have is their WAG photos. About right?

Serious tho, why would a broad want a BIGGER BUTT?

Am I missing something here fellows? :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

That's what I've heard.

The Sun is pretty much a tabloid and the only merit they have is their WAG photos. About right?

Your precision is breathtaking, Sheldon.

Forum List

Back