They Kill Meth Heads around here!

So they're like ninjas dressed in Bermudas!

Far out, lol. It must freak the hell out of some of the scab heads.

Another way I differ from most LP\AP Personel is I hate fights. Fights are bad for business. A lot of people in my profession get off on fights and that is bad for businness.

I look at it this way, if I have to take someone down it sets a bad image for the store. Average customers don't know what the hell is going on. We are in plain clothes and they don't know who we are so it looks like a fight in the store and they will feel that the store is unsafe. Also eventhough they are committing a crime if we take it to far then we are no better then them. I have close to 3,000 apprehensions and I have only thrown punches twice in the last 5 years and that is because me or my partner was in imminent danger. I typically don't like to swing back because I look like the better person in court and I don't like stooping to their level. I don't mind taking a few punches, if I didn't I wouldn't be in this job. Typically fights don't happen unless the Agent provokes them, but there are some occasions where the suspect has nothing to lose and will do anything to get away and you have gotta do what you gotta do.

The other thing we are limited to is what we can charge people with. Anything under $250.00 is Petty Larceny. Anything Over $250.00 is Grand Larceny. There are exceptions to that though. If I can prove they came in with the intent to steal like no money or form of payment, coming in going straight for the product and going straight out or have tools like screwdriver or backpack I can get Felony Burglary. Also if they put up a fight while trying to retain the merchandise is Felony Strong Arm Robbery or with a weapon is Armed Robbery. The other two charges we can apply if Criminal Tresspass if they have been formally Tresspassed in the past, Minor In Posession if stealing liquor or Misd, Gross Misd. or Felony Destruction of Property.

Please tell me you aren't a mall cop. Because that's just wrong, if you are.

I was under the impression that hold was illegal.

When you are dealing with people on meth or pcp, you either do something like that, or you shoot them. Personally, if they are violent, I would just as soon they shot them. All too many of the really horrible crimes committed are done by people high on that crap.

Please tell me you aren't a mall cop. Because that's just wrong, if you are.

I was under the impression that hold was illegal.

When you are dealing with people on meth or pcp, you either do something like that, or you shoot them. Personally, if they are violent, I would just as soon they shot them. All too many of the really horrible crimes committed are done by people high on that crap.

My opinion is lethal force as a last resort. There are other options available, as I am able to subdue someone lik that with just m bare hands............

Forum List

Back