They Just Wanted A Beer

All those videos are the ones that depict one and the same march. It can easily be proven. Take a look at the video at the post 1. At 5.08 minute you can see a white building at the background; a canopy with a grey roof, the middle part of which is lower than the sides; a brown wall with red letters on the right side of the canopy.
Then take a look at the video at the post 26. What can you see at 0.26 minute? The white building, the canopy, and the brown wall.

And yes, it seems that it was the drinkers who began attack the marchers.

Guys, maybe you are right that Britain should take a tougher stance on immigration. Most likely it should. But a lie isn’t a proper tool to prop up your agenda.

Leave it up to Tommy to post a video clearly showing the muzzies started it. He shoots off his toe every time, from "gay lions" to this
Nope, same place, not London,not last week and two arrests both drunken bigots. You have just been owned.

You didn't watch the video did you? Face it, troll, you get shellacked constantly on here. Know why? Because you're fucking stupid
Hmmmm, I did watch the video and saw marchers responding to the initial attack. I also read the report that totally destroys the OP and any further comment from you is beyond belief. You are thick as shit.

So you will have seen the ,archer jumping the fence behind the peaceful drinkers, picking up something large and hutting a man stood quietly minding his own business on the back of his head. All in the first 30 seconds.

Owned again tainted because you are too quick to defend islamonazi scum
Yes I saw that after I saw beer glasses and chairs being thrown at innocent marchers. You people really are shameless. I should be shocked but I am beyond that now.

Maybe you should have ran the video forwards and not backwards then

You went passed "self defense" long ago bitch. May God have mercy on your diseased soul.
You bring a chair to a gun fight in Arizona YOU LOSE!
It was the beer drinkers throwing chairs. Are you saying the Muslims should have been armed?
It was the islamics throwing chairs. The beer drinkers just threw them back. Hate beer drinkers do ya?
The beer drinkers were the ones on the side of the fence with the chairs and tables. There was just one instance of a chair being thrown back towards the drinkers in your video. The protesting Muslims are idiots, but Britain had one of the highest violent crime rates in the 1st world long before Muslims started coming in. It's likely that these drinkers were Britain's version of conservative rednecks.
Don't be putting down rednecks. Rednecks is good people. My kind of people.
Mine too.

Too bad London doesn't allow concealed carry....nothing like a properly ventilated muzzie
^ "Christian"
And what? The Christian religion does NOT denounce beer it DOES denounce being a drunk. So what is your point?
What was Jesus' stance on desiring people to be "properly ventilated?"
Well as I recall after Moses crossed the river G-d himself drowned a bunch. And it just so happens those were muslims he drowned.
My guess is he would be smiling.
Islam and Muslims didn't exist until Muhammad created his idea of a religion in the 7th century AD. Moses (if he existed at all) existed around 1480 BC. So, he didn't drown any Muslims.

80% of Brits responded favorably to Russia's offer of 2.5 acres of free land in Siberia. If they actually move there, they can have all the beer and vodka they can afford.

Too bad London doesn't allow concealed carry....nothing like a properly ventilated muzzie
^ "Christian"
And what? The Christian religion does NOT denounce beer it DOES denounce being a drunk. So what is your point?

To be fair, the Muslims Jesus had to deal with were light weights compared to modern Muslims.

^ "Christian"

To be fair, the Muslims Jesus had to deal with were light weights compared to modern Muslims.
Jesus was dead centuries before the first Muslim came along.

Throwing a chair at a person who threw a chair is one thing. Lobbing chairs into a crowd, mostly made up of people not throwing chairs, is criminal.

Forum List

Back