They grow up so fast!

Sep 8, 2009
n. carolina
It doesn't seem that long ago that the knuckle dawg mutant was able to join his little bro on the deck railing. NOW, well I don't even think the deck railing would be wide enough for just one of his mutant paws. Just thought I'd share this.....when we first brought the knuckle dawg home he would get up on the deck railing with shovel and bond with him. That was 2 1/2 years ago. Oh, and the top of the deck railing is a good 12ft off the ground. It used to scare me when he'd get up there but he was even able to turn completely around with no problems.

IMG_0301.jpg

This is the little harley mutant not to long after he decided to come live with us. Now, when he stretches out on the hearth he is almost as long as the width of the hearth. I hope ya'll don't mind my "showing off" my furkids this morning.

IMG_0469.jpg

oh nooooooooooooooo, he's not spoiled in the least. He can't do this any longer. He still gets in this chair to nap but he can't do the "hang over the sides" trick anymore. I swear he grows while he sleeps!!

IMG_0393.jpg

And the last. This picture isn't really that clear but if you look closely, you can pick out the "twins" standing next to mom. I was excited all over myself the day she brought them out so we could see them.

IMG_0860.jpg

Forum List

Back