They giveth and then ......

yeah..i posted this earlier...the left couldn't really come up with anything good to say to defend it...so it died pretty fast. But it's a helluva thing isn't it?

Hate to say that I'm not even a little bit surprised. DAMN I love CHANGE! I've got about 15 cents left!

Yeah BushI did the same thing messing with the withholding tables to boost the economy.

Like I said...they didn't have an GOOD responses...only whining about Bush this and Bush that.

Correct me if I'm wrong Bush hater, but didn't Obama promise to CHANGE things from the way they've been done for the past 8 years? Sooooooo....what's up with that line of HORSE SHIT??? If he is gonna change everything, why are you hanging onto his actions that come out of the Bush playbook?

I'd love a good answer to this one. I'm so fukking sick of the bullshit whiners that can't defend the Obamalama without bring up some piece of shit blame game with Bush. When does Obama get to answer for his actions as his own???

Oh wait...when he actually does something right? Hell, we'll be listening to you whine about Bush until 2012 then.

LOL, yeah but BushI did this longer than 8 years ago :)

I am not defending Obama on this, just saying that don't complain about one of your own parties past tricks when the other party does it.

LOL, yeah but BushI did this longer than 8 years ago :)

I am not defending Obama on this, just saying that don't complain about one of your own parties past tricks when the other party does it.

Why not? Is it wrong for "my party" to speak up? Is that priveledge only reserved for liberals?

No...I think I WILL complain about it. Especially since the whole "CHANGE" argument went unchallenged. That's the WHOLE point. And you missed it. So until you stop missing it, I think I will be as vocal as I can about the fact that Barack Obama isn't living up to his promise of CHANGE. And instead of you idiots being mad at that fact, you're still just blaming Bush. At some point you have to get over it and accept the cold hard fact that BO doesn't have a real plan of change...except to do his very best to FUCK it up worse.

Forum List

Back