They Economy Grew...

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
The economy grew but is it really about Obama's plan or is it just the inevitable business cycle that always happens. Most people knew that eventually the economy will turn around but what galls me is the idea that government created it when most economic activity is in the hands of the private non-government realm in this country. Perhaps we should not be thanking the government as much as we should be thanking the local business and consumer for engaging in trade but since each one did it for their own selfish motives there is no need to thank them.

Now I'm left wondering who should I thank for this miracle or should I thank natural law of society for it.

The economy grew but is it really about Obama's plan or is it just the inevitable business cycle that always happens. Most people knew that eventually the economy will turn around but what galls me is the idea that government created it when most economic activity is in the hands of the private non-government realm in this country. Perhaps we should not be thanking the government as much as we should be thanking the local business and consumer for engaging in trade but since each one did it for their own selfish motives there is no need to thank them.

Now I'm left wondering who should I thank for this miracle or should I thank natural law of society for it.

GDP went up 3.5% but in that figure is governement spedning...and the estimate is that makes up over 25% of it.

When GDP increases due to the use of tax payer dollars, it is really an offset. At least for the reason we monitor GDP.

TThe economy will recover...it always does...but when you nudge it to the extent we are now, it can be dangerous.

It gives false returns that can bite us in the butt.

• Banned

GDP went up 3.5% but in that figure is governement spedning...and the estimate is that makes up over 25% of it.

When GDP increases due to the use of tax payer dollars, it is really an offset. At least for the reason we monitor GDP.

TThe economy will recover...it always does...but when you nudge it to the extent we are now, it can be dangerous.

It gives false returns that can bite us in the butt.

Its a really sad situation that so much of our economy is government spending.

Forum List

Back