They don't Make 'Em Like They Used To

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I blame liberal indoctrination camps (formerly known as Public Schools / Colleges), Fake / all-In Media, and Liberals who engaged in 'Fear Tactis', convincing them the world would end the day after the elections if Trump won. ...

Howard Dean: ‘Young People Traumatized’ By Trump’s Election - Breitbart

"“I’m betting what happens is these young people who’ve been traumatized by Trump’s election because it was essentially a reneging on every single value that somebody in this country under 35 has —they were shocked..."

Yeah, everyone OLDER than 35 never went through the indoctrination camps, never was force-fed Fake / all-In Media, and learned to think for themselves.

I blame liberal indoctrination camps (formerly known as Public Schools / Colleges), Fake / all-In Media, and Liberals who engaged in 'Fear Tactis', convincing them the world would end the day after the elections if Trump won. ...

Howard Dean: ‘Young People Traumatized’ By Trump’s Election - Breitbart

"“I’m betting what happens is these young people who’ve been traumatized by Trump’s election because it was essentially a reneging on every single value that somebody in this country under 35 has —they were shocked..."

Yeah, everyone OLDER than 35 never went through the indoctrination camps, never was force-fed Fake / all-In Media, and learned to think for themselves.
We are seeing the results of a generation where no one keeps score in games so no one loses. Maybe Trump should give Millennials a participation trophy so they shut up and put their thumbs back in their mouths.

Posted that earlier....I'm hoping we see a mass exodus of snowflakes not only from this board but from across the country to this new 'alternate universe'. :p
Not hard for them to get access.

all they have to do is leave their brains at the door
Oh, they even have an 'Alt Universe Fake News' web site that writes headlines and articles as if Hillary won the election. :p

Forum List

Back