They dont know what threats are

They should fear them inasmuch as they realize they work for the people and they are supposed to represent the people who put them where they are.

I swear I'm thinking about running for office. I couldn't do a worse job.

It's either that or the IRS for me.

49izadw.gif

They should fear them inasmuch as they realize they work for the people and they are supposed to represent the people who put them where they are.

Do it then.

I'm torn between hiring on with the IRS and getting the tax breaks that go with it....

Or becoming a politician and getting the perks that come with that.

There's just something intrinsically wrong that politicians and the IRS are the TWO GROUPS exempt from this shit legislation that the rest of us are going to be saddled with.

Quite on the contrary. That accountability comes evey two, four, and six years. It came to the Republican Party and Conservatives in 2008. It may well come again to the same people in 2010.

They should be forced to walk a gauntlet of constituents with rotting vegetables weekly just so they can get in touch with the old neighborhood.
They should fear the people.

The whole problem is they aren't held accountable for being out of touch.
They spend way to much time in the Washington echo chamber .
The casual lies it takes to get reelected come rather easily when you are always a stranger.

Quite on the contrary. That accountability comes evey two, four, and six years. It came to the Republican Party and Conservatives in 2008. It may well come again to the same people in 2010.

Yeah right. You mean when the sheeple head out in droves and vote for who they think will stink less?

I've always thought that Congress would better represent those it served assuming the median wages, health care, et all benefits the middle class did .

Sorta following suit on that old ditty i heard ion history class > no taxation without representation

~S~

We should have rperesentitives for every 30,000 people.

We ought to be sending 6 or 8 Senators to Congress per state, instead of 2.

We ought to completely change the way we fund campaigns for office, too.

I also think term limits on Reps and Senators is a good idea.

4 terms for Reps and two terms for Senators.

I cna't paste it here but look on YouTube for "Baron Hill Town Hall Meeting" and you'll get some idea of the problem.
All his opponent needs to do for the election is replay that clip on every ad and Hill will be a goner.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back