They died to Free blacks from slavery

Why? What's your point anyways. Got one?

I'm not responsible for instructing you how to comprehend plain English.

I overestimated you for a few seconds and thought that you could speak first-hand about what you "saw" in Africa.

LMAO.
So what do you want to know about Africa?

Answer IM2"s question. What was the Berlin Conference?

Other than that, I seriously doubt that there is anything of value that you can convey to me about anything.
Google

There, now any of you who still don't know what the Berlin Conference is, go for it, and stop asking me to splain it to you. :biggrin:

ROFLMAO. My 12 year old grandson can use Google.

Most adults who are actually educated on s given subject matter are able to speak to it in their own words.
IM2 consistently copies and pastes articles rather than post from his own perspective.,

I'm not responsible for instructing you how to comprehend plain English.

I overestimated you for a few seconds and thought that you could speak first-hand about what you "saw" in Africa.

LMAO.
So what do you want to know about Africa?

Other than that, I seriously doubt that there is anything of value that you can convey to me about anything.
Google

There, now any of you who still don't know what the Berlin Conference is, go for it, and stop asking me to splain it to you. :biggrin:

Most adults who are actually educated on s given subject matter are able to speak to it in their own words.
IM2 consistently copies and pastes articles rather than post from his own perspective.,

Really? It appears that many here are quite bothered by his perspective, and take it personally.
JMO.

Tr

Other than that, I seriously doubt that there is anything of value that you can convey to me about anything.[/QUOTE]
Google

There, now any of you who still don't know what the Berlin Conference is, go for it, and stop asking me to splain it to you. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Most adults who are actually educated on s given subject matter are able to speak to it in their own words.[/QUOTE]
IM2 consistently copies and pastes articles rather than post from his own perspective.,[/QUOTE]

Really? It appears that many here are quite bothered by his perspective, and take it personally.
JMO.[/QUOTE]
True but he still cuts and pastes quite alot

The “Go back to Africa” argument says that if black people do not like it in America, they should go back to Africa. Mostly it is not an argument about Africa but about the kindness of white people. It makes the point that White Americans have been nicer to black people than anyone else in the world, even nicer than black Africans would be.

Pat Buchanan loves this argument and makes it more directly. Here he is in 2008:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.

Where to begin?

First, it assumes that blacks are richer in America because White Americans have been kinder to them than Africans would be. Wrong: blacks are richer in America because America is richer.

The pie is so big in America that even when it is divided unjustly, as it is, it still leaves most people with more pie than any ordinary person would get in the Third World. Which is why people from the Third World come to America: poverty is worse than racism. But that does not excuse racism.

The argument also overlooks how Africa got to be so poor and screwed up. It turns a blind eye to the effect of the Atlantic slave trade on Africa and the effect of white rule, both direct (colonial empires) and indirect (banana republics).

And like the Arab trader argument it makes whites look good by comparing them to someone else.

But the worst thing about this argument is that it is such a huge lie.

Whites pretty much let blacks twist in the wind, like we saw on television right after Katrina. Blacks are like unwanted stepchildren in America. Whatever blacks have achieved has been in spite of whites for the most part. Most whites were quite fine with Jim Crow, if you remember. And even now most seem to be quite fine with failing black schools, black ghettos and high rates of black unemployment and crime (so long as it is not in their neighbourhood). Thus the kindness of white people.

And just so you know how morally broken this argument is, it goes back to slave days. Here is Robert E. Lee in 1856:

The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things. How long their subjugation may be necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful Providence.

Spoken like a true white person: it is not so bad and, besides, it is not our fault.

repatriation is an answer

African-americans can easily remove themselves from the oppression they claim comes from white people. Their US dollar will go much farther there. If African americans are as valuable to our economy and culture as many claim, then think about how much they can contribute to an all black country politically, socially and culturally.

Africa needs you.

That being said, some of the alt right, extreme wackos who are here, and are outraged about immigration, affirmative action, and what they claim is restriction of their "free speech" rights, can also leave and return to Europe.

They need you as well.

Yet white Christian's founded this country , no matter what Obama told you it wasnt Muslims..

Oh boy, another dumb ass.

Prove me wrong cry baby?

Once again go back to Africa..

According to the constitution this country was not Christian and since 500 nations already existed here whites didn't found anything. As for your last comment, SMD. Take your pasty white ass back to Europe.

That would never happen. Because he has never been to Africa and could not answer your question.

I decided to just accept the offer to be entertained by that person..

It's time to start using the ignore feature here .
Ya, I agree, time to ignore IM2. :biggrin:

Then why don't you start right this second? I'm certain that he would thank you for improving the quality of the time that he spends here.
Ya, because avoiding the truth would hurt him less.

I know the truth. How about yourself?

All you know is playing the victim.

The only people playing the victim are whites such as yourself.

Africa was fuked up long before the Berlin conference. The Berlin conference
was a discussion over a corpse

That's a lie. Europe was the corpse or at best on life support. The Berlin Conference is evidence of that. You don't invade and colonize a corpse. But you are dumb so this is expected.

That's a lie. Europe was the corpse or at best on life support. The Berlin Conference is evidence of that. You don't invade and colonize a corpse. But you are dumb so this is expected.

your evaluation is very shallow-----the corpse did have lots of undeveloped natural resources ----lots of untapped potential

You could be with these slaves in Africa today.
Slavery-in-Africa.jpg

your evaluation is very shallow-----the corpse did have lots of undeveloped natural resources ----lots of untapped potential

Those resources did not belong to the Europeans.

Colonization ruined Africa and created many of the problems we see now. Most of Africa is 50 years or less removed from colonization yet most of the problems created were not addressed upon independence. But this is how white people operate. You guys have a convenient amnesia that you expect everyone else to share in.

Why are millions of Blacks fleeing Black Africa to get into White Western European Countries?

Just look how Libya is enslaving, raping & killing millions of blacks crossing through in route to Europe. Blacks say they would rather be slaves or DIE than return to Black African countries.

Last edited:
Why are millions of Blacks fleeing Black Africa to get into White Western European Countries?

Just look how Libya is enslaving, raping & killing millions of blacks crossing through in route to Europe. Blacks say they would rather be slaves or DIE than return to Black African countries.

LOL! Whatever lie you have to tell yourself to male it through the day.

LOL! Whatever lie you have to tell yourself to male it through the day.
You need to pull your racist head out of your ass, Wake-Up & see the Reality!

Forum List

Back