They didn't vote for Trump and now wish they would have

I didn't vote for Trump nor that asshole Crooked Hillary. However, Trump is doing a fine job trying to do the right things for this country and draining that stinking swamp of a Federal government. He is getting a lot of opposition from the Democrat filth and the establishment RINOs.

Trump already has done more good for this country in three months than Obama did in eight years. Hopefully his tax cut that should be announced shortly will get us out of Obama's growth stagnation. He will be a real hero then.
outside of the markets rise he really hasn't done shit ,,,He's a BLABBERMOUTH

I didn't vote for Trump nor that asshole Crooked Hillary. However, Trump is doing a fine job trying to do the right things for this country and draining that stinking swamp of a Federal government. He is getting a lot of opposition from the Democrat filth and the establishment RINOs.

Trump already has done more good for this country in three months than Obama did in eight years. Hopefully his tax cut that should be announced shortly will get us out of Obama's growth stagnation. He will be a real hero then.

Bullshit. You must be getting all your news from Comedy Central. Most of you Liberals get your news from The Daily Show and Rachael Maddow, don't you? No wonder you don't know what is going on.

He has really reduced the illegal immigration into this country, he got us a good Supreme Court Justice, he issued the EO that required for every new regulation two must be done away with, he lifted the roadblocks to the Keystone pipeline, he began removing criminal illegals, he has China working with us to curtail North Korea's very dangerous nuclear proliferation, he negotiated to save money on government contracts, he withdrew from the TPP. He is getting the parties together to hash out the repeal of Obamacare and this week he will announce a tax cut program. Those are just a few.

That is pretty damn good compared to Obama's eight years of failure that resulted in $10 trill in debt, increased poverty, decreased family income, increased welfare, dismal economic growth, racial strife and a disastrous foreign policy, don't you think?.

Bullshit. You must be getting all your news from Comedy Central. Most of you Liberals get your news from The Daily Show and Rachael Maddow, don't you? No wonder you don't know what is going on.

He has really reduced the illegal immigration into this country, he got us a good Supreme Court Justice, he issued the EO that required for every new regulation two must be done away with, he lifted the roadblocks to the Keystone pipeline, he began removing criminal illegals, he has China working with us to curtail North Korea's very dangerous nuclear proliferation, he negotiated to save money on government contracts, he withdrew from the TPP. He is getting the parties together to hash out the repeal of Obamacare and this week he will announce a tax cut program. Those are just a few.

That is pretty damn good compared to Obama's eight years of failure that resulted in $10 trill in debt, increased poverty, decreased family income, increased welfare, dismal economic growth, racial strife and a disastrous foreign policy, don't you think?.
yes 75 straight months of job gains is a number dump will easily beat and a more than doubling our stock markets will be an easy task for a nitwit like trump

[QU

yes 75 straight months of job gains is a number dump will easily beat and a more than doubling our stock markets will be an easy task for a nitwit like trump

Again, you are only getting your news from Comedy Central so you are confused.

The down turn in jobs started when that filthy ass 2006 Democrat Congress was elected after six years of Bush and a Republican Congress doing OK. Obama's job growth hardly kept up with population growth and would have been worse if he had been honest and included those that gave up looking for jobs and the ones whose had good paying jobs under Bush but part time minimal wage jobs under Obama.

The economic growth during Obama's failed administration never could even reach 3% annual growth which is really dismal. In addition poverty grew, family income decreased, millions of illegals to flooded in, welfare increase, healthcare destroyed and there was astronomical increase in debt that our children will have to pay off.

Obama was a failure. An affirmative action nobody dumbass dufus that was never qualified to be President. Trump is doing a much better job than Obama. All of you stupid Libtard Moonbats that voted for that asshole Obama and then thought Crooked Hillary was going to do a good job were idiots. You owe the rest of America an apology. You really fucked up this country. Hopefully Trump can fix some of the damage that Obama caused. He is off to a good start.

I did not vote for Hillary or Trump. Not likely to vote for Trump in the future. I am disgusted with the Democrats. I am over their lying and I am done watching people cover for them. I am disgusted with the Republicans. I am disgusted with the media conglomerates. I am disgusted with people defending media conglomerates. I am disgusted with the fact that people don't give two shits about policy are jumping up and down yelling and screaming because they can. There are massive changes taking place in the US but the focus is on a team rather than the changes.

Quick question...

What politician in the world do you like right now?
(Not a bait question, honestly interested)

[QU

Again, you are only getting your news from Comedy Central so you are confused.

The down turn in jobs started when that filthy ass 2006 Democrat Congress was elected after six years of Bush and a Republican Congress doing OK. Obama's job growth hardly kept up with population growth and would have been worse if he had been honest and included those that gave up looking for jobs and the ones whose had good paying jobs under Bush but part time minimal wage jobs under Obama.

The economic growth during Obama's failed administration never could even reach 3% annual growth which is really dismal. In addition poverty grew, family income decreased, millions of illegals to flooded in, welfare increase, healthcare destroyed and there was astronomical increase in debt that our children will have to pay off.

Obama was a failure. An affirmative action nobody dumbass dufus that was never qualified to be President. Trump is doing a much better job than Obama. All of you stupid Libtard Moonbats that voted for that asshole Obama and then thought Crooked Hillary was going to do a good job were idiots. You owe the rest of America an apology. You really fucked up this country. Hopefully Trump can fix some of the damage that Obama caused. He is off to a good start.
Guess those millions who lost jobs under the last repub moron is never mentioned?? Go back to the pussy grabbing FOX news.....Who you gonna blame now?? the minority?

Maybe if the repub congress traitors thought about their country first and not their party they wouldn't have been the objection party

There are probably millions of them. They just don't like to tell anyone.

Which is why poll numbers will always remain low.

People are now afraid to say what they think, thanks to PC.

It's akin to those in the former USSR being afraid to speak their minds for fear of retribution.

You really have a finely tuned sarcasm meter. You are a professional victim.

Trump has done very well. Some things have had to be delayed because of Democrats but that's not Trump's fault.
BULL SHIT Dump is a disgrace Repubs are a disgrace Your ah's own congress the presidency the SC and you still bellyache??? GD s bags

What? Does the truth hurt THAT much?

Democrats have publicly stated they plan to block anything and everything Trump.

What's GD s bags mean? Ghastly Democrat shit bags????
It means scum bags and the truth is you repub pos your ah's in congress gave the same to Obama for 8 years

Yup, how's that high road working for ya?
Hell with high road Can't beat repub scum going the high road Have to learn to get down in the mud with you pubs who are experts at it

WTF, was that supposed to resemble English?

BULL SHIT Dump is a disgrace Repubs are a disgrace Your ah's own congress the presidency the SC and you still bellyache??? GD s bags

What? Does the truth hurt THAT much?

Democrats have publicly stated they plan to block anything and everything Trump.

What's GD s bags mean? Ghastly Democrat shit bags????
It means scum bags and the truth is you repub pos your ah's in congress gave the same to Obama for 8 years

Yup, how's that high road working for ya?
Hell with high road Can't beat repub scum going the high road Have to learn to get down in the mud with you pubs who are experts at it

WTF, was that supposed to resemble English?
If I had a fuk I wouldn't give it

From the original quote:
'There are probably not a lot of them. No national polls count them in particular, but Trump’s historically low approval rating indicates there has not been a surge of conversions. They are hard to find for interviews. '
gotta wonder how many who voted for the trump moron would never vote for him again His first 100 days have been a disaster for all but the stock markets
Not as bad as Obama's first 2920 days

The behavior of the left since the election has bound to have been a real turn off for many Americans.
Centrists I especially hope have took notice.

The contrarians: They didn’t vote for Trump, but they would now

David Kord Murray, the owner of a small business-finance company in California, admits he likes to be different — “to take the contrary position.” Yet even he is surprised to have reached his latest conclusion — that while he strongly supported Hillary Clinton during the campaign, and voted for her without reservation, he now wishes he had cast that vote for Donald Trump.

“I like what he’s doing, and I wish I had voted for him,” he says. Not having supported Trump sooner, he says, makes him “feel like a coward.”

A lot has been written since Election Day about people who didn’t vote at all and wish they had because they were unhappy with the results. And a lot more has been written about those who cast their vote for the winner and came to regret it. (There is even a popular Twitter account called @Trump_Regrets with more than a quarter of a million followers.) And there is talk of hushed Trump support, people who voted for him but don’t admit that to pollsters or their social circles.

But what of those who might be called “Donny-Come-Latelys”? People who did not support the candidate on Nov. 8, but now, 100 days in, find that they do?

There are probably not a lot of them. No national polls count them in particular, but Trump’s historically low approval rating indicates there has not been a surge of conversions. They are hard to find for interviews. When Yahoo put out an invitation on social media there were far more jokes about unicorns than there were people raising their hands. “I don’t believe such a person could possibly exist” was one typical response.

They do. And their reasons for changing their minds provide a glimpse at how the messages of this young administration are being heard by one slice of the population.

The contrarians: They didn’t vote for Trump, but they would now
Now it would make no difference other than maybe making them feel better. Perhaps if Trump runs in 2020 they will remember.

Sadly, USMB has become a troll site for unemployed liberals now that The Clinton Crime Machine is no longer sending them checks.

But I have news!

Obama is NOT coming back.

Worse:

Hillary is actuarily unlikely to survive for eight years to delight you once again.

Hard cheese, that.....

From the original quote:
'There are probably not a lot of them. No national polls count them in particular, but Trump’s historically low approval rating indicates there has not been a surge of conversions. They are hard to find for interviews. '
gotta wonder how many who voted for the trump moron would never vote for him again His first 100 days have been a disaster for all but the stock markets
Not as bad as Obama's first 2920 days
Even you must know that's Bullshit.

Sadly, USMB has become a troll site for unemployed liberals now that The Clinton Crime Machine is no longer sending them checks.

But I have news!

Obama is NOT coming back.

Worse:

Hillary is actuarily unlikely to survive for eight years to delight you once again.

Hard cheese, that.....

But wait...they could roll out Chelsea, then there's Kanye.

I did not vote for Hillary or Trump. Not likely to vote for Trump in the future. I am disgusted with the Democrats. I am over their lying and I am done watching people cover for them. I am disgusted with the Republicans. I am disgusted with the media conglomerates. I am disgusted with people defending media conglomerates. I am disgusted with the fact that people don't give two shits about policy are jumping up and down yelling and screaming because they can. There are massive changes taking place in the US but the focus is on a team rather than the changes.

Quick question...

What politician in the world do you like right now?
(Not a bait question, honestly interested)

Right at this very moment in time? Not a damn one of them. That is unusual for me.

Forum List

Back