~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Jeepers......talk about horndogs.....

Attachments

• $hands.jpg
    $hands.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 79
Come on are you telling me that none of you ever had sex in a public or semi public place?

you guys are tame.

In the corner of a pool hall on a Saturday night.

In an outdoor stairwell off of a sidewalk in the city

At a Jimmy Buffet concert.

Funny never on the beach.

you guys are tame.

In the corner of a pool hall on a Saturday night.

In an outdoor stairwell off of a sidewalk in the city

At a Jimmy Buffet concert.

Funny never on the beach.

The beach is the easiest place if no one is around. I ate a girl out on top of a table at a night club in Houston but we didn't have full intercourse.

Come on are you telling me that none of you ever had sex in a public or semi public place?

I have had sex in a park...on top of a picnic table......in the driver's seat of a 1977 corvette...but NEVER in a public restroom.......the thought makes me gag.

If I see a pubic hair...I go a little nuts, that's the truth :eek:

There's a situation at work that's pissing me off. We have some public restrooms on Federal property. The local gays keep drilling glory holes in the stall partitions. We had to completely close one facility down some years ago -- welded the doors shut, even, because they kept breaking in after we closed it -- because the vandalism and sex.

I don't care what people do in bed, but keep it out of public, and for damn sure don't destroy the taxpayer's property.

I'm working on armoring the partition with some 3/16" steel plate. Drill through that, pervert.

Forum List

Back