They Continue To Hide My Work

Dear Cammmpbell: If all the world religions/laws aren't reflections of the same set of universal truth or laws, can you explain WHY they are all based on the same "trinity"?
Could it be that since people are body/mind/spirit, then all laws reflect these same 3 levels?

Christianity: God/Christ/HolySpirit (plus two great commandments and one new commandment)
Buddhism: Buddha/Dharma/Sangha
Hinduish: Creator/Destroyer of Evil/Preserver of Peace
Constitutionalism: Judicial/Legislative/Executive
Psychology: Superego/Ego/Id or Spirit/Mind/Body Spiritual/Mental/Physical
Sociology: individual/relationships/collective society
And two in honor of friends who laughed at this idea that all people have their own religions:
Tom Wayburn: Respect for Truth/Respect for Freedom/Respect for People or the Environment (he is a secular humanist who also reject religions for their political abuses)
Superman: Truth/Justice/American Way (someone added this to the list to make fun of me)
You get the idea, these all reflect universal values or patterns -- one level referring to the individual/physical level, one referring to the collective/spiritual level, and one level connecting the other two; the point being to restore harmony/balance to unite all 3 as 1.

If all individuals and all humanity are under the same laws affecting us and our relations (regardless of the diverse expressions of these laws through the sciences, secular laws or sacred religious teachings) then isn't the point of any system of laws to align and agree on values and principles so we can have "justice" in relationships and law and order in a peaceful society? Why not let people use the religions of their choice to organize their members in society? Do we reject 'languages' as nonsense just because we don't understand them? Words, laws, religions can all be abused. But they can all be used as tools to communicate, reach agreement on principles, and work together for greater good.
why not focus on the good purposes we can achieve. if you are going to focus on the bad problems, why not correct them? What good does complaining do if you aren't fixing it?

Horse, Bull and Bat shit!!

I've studied many of the ancient god worship myths and see one...you've seen them all. I'm smarter than that. Put me on this man's team:

""I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature. " ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Hi Cammmpbell:
Have you ever studied how spiritual healing works?
Not false faith healing for religious or commercial profit,
but the free healing offered by gifted practioners to help others to heal the world.
Some are secular, others are purely based on Christian prayer for forgiveness
to heal the body/mind/spirit.

If you've never looked into these, you might be surprised to find the universal connection between them all, which is what people mean by we are all children under one God/Law.

Secular ones include the AA recovery methods, Steps of Forgiveness, Center for the Healing of Racism, Alternatives to Violence Project (started as prison training to end racial gang violence, but the workshops were so popular they are conducted for public training also),

Resources for studying the real difference in methods/process used in Christian healing prayer (including deliverance and exorcism) include:
"Healing" by Francis MacNutt Christian Healing Ministries
"The Healing Light" by Agnes Sanford (equates GOD with NATURE and natural healing as part of LIFE's energy and laws)
Dr. Phillip Goldfedder Healing Is Yours
(he went from being a nonbelieving Jewish Neurosurgeon, to a fulltime counselor after he discovered that spiritual healing was not only real, but more effective than surgical methods)
"Glimpses of the Devil" by Scott Peck (another person who didn't believe in any spiritual realm of exorcism, until he observed the impact it had in treating schizophrenic patients)
Or you can experience the power of spiritual healing prayer yourself: 713-829-0899 I have referred friends to call for help, whether or not they are Christian, the prayers still work!

The key is forgiveness.

The more we can forgive, the more healing we can receive in our minds, bodies and spirit, in our relationships, and in the world around us. The healing is free, we have only to ask.
Even secular studies and books on forgiveness are teaching how this same process works.
It is universal.

Having faith in forgiveness to bring correction in truth, to set us free from divisive strife
and to bring spiritual peace, is what it means to understand what God/Christ/Holy Spirit stand for, whether you call this love of truth, justice or humanity. The three join as one.

You can't imagine a God that rewards and punishes the objects of his creation?

Did you reward and punish YOUR creations? Did you do it because you are a hateful nasty creep or because you loved them?

Einstein was right about about "dimly perceiving". He never did get it right. His "theory" that we hold so dearly, was, as Einstein referred to it, the bane of his existence. He asked his contemporaries to overlook the liberties he had to take for his equation to work. It took Hubble to show him the 4th dimension.

Why put your faith in a creation when you, a son of God, has access to the creator?

Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance. Einstein and Fermi went to Roosevelt and convinced him they had a formula(on paper) that would work. Then they proceeded to create the nuclear age that we live in. If not for them we would more than likely be speaking Japanese and doing the goose step. The Germans were within weeks of a workable atomic bomb when Hitler committed suicide. Thanks to Einstein, Fermi, Roosevelt and Truman we are what we are.

Last edited:

Did you reward and punish YOUR creations? Did you do it because you are a hateful nasty creep or because you loved them?

Einstein was right about about "dimly perceiving". He never did get it right. His "theory" that we hold so dearly, was, as Einstein referred to it, the bane of his existence. He asked his contemporaries to overlook the liberties he had to take for his equation to work. It took Hubble to show him the 4th dimension.

Why put you faith in a creation when you, a son of God, has access to the creator?

I wouldn't waste my imagination on something so stupid. Any "SLAVE" can model a higher being than his master. The only freedom for a slave is to imagine no master...real or imagined.

And yet, you remain a slave.

Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.
...says the guy telling believers they're STOOpid.

Actually I've said repeatedly that they're either naive, brainwashed or mentally deficient. Anybody who believes they're going to rise up out of their grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever while those who believe something different burn and scream and weep in a fiery pit of brimstone....is to be pitied. Talk about an ancient fairy tale.....Hey Zeus!

Last edited:

Why put you faith in a creation when you, a son of God, has access to the creator?

I wouldn't waste my imagination on something so stupid. Any "SLAVE" can model a higher being than his master. The only freedom for a slave is to imagine no master...real or imagined.

And yet, you remain a slave.

To what? To my own free will? All you have are made up stories meant to control people like you. You have made up books you quote from that mean less than nothing to me. You have no idea what it is to be free. You see people as just more fodder for your silly religion. Better get used to the idea that I and many other free and thinking people will never kneel to yours or anyone's sky fairy.

Won't work:

"Actually I've said repeatedly that they're either naive, brainwashed or mentally deficient. Anybody who believes they're going to rise up out of their grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever while those who believe something different burn and scream and weep in a fiery pit of brimstone....is to be pitied. Talk about an ancient fairy tale.....Hey Zeus!"

Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.
...says the guy telling believers they're STOOpid.

Actually I've said repeatedly that they're either naive, brainwashed or mentally deficient. Anybody who believes they're going to rise up out of their grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever while those who believe something different burn and scream and weep in a fiery pit of brimstone....is to be pitied. Talk about an ancient fairy tale.....Hey Zeus!
Thanks for illustrating your ignorant arrogance. :clap2:

Forum List

Back