They can dish it out, but they sure can't take it.

That's a fair question and millions of people are asking the same thing.

I think we can all agree that tax cuts are in no way job creators. Trickle Down Economics was a sham and did nothing more than add to the debt.

Agreed?

I think we can all agree that huge, wasteful government spending is in no way a job creator. It was a sham and did nothing more than add to the debt.

Agreed?

Agreed. Huge, wasteful government spending is in no way a job creator. But the biggest parts of Obama's plan was cutting taxes on the middle class and small businesses and rolling back harmful regulations on businesses.

Now...... AGAIN...... Are you in agreement that tax cuts for the wealthy are in no way job creators and that Trickle Down Economics was a sham and did nothing more than add to the debt?

When did he ever roll back regulations?

The biggest part of his $787 billion boondogle was tax cuts?
If they were temporary tax credits, you shouldn't lump those in under the phrase "tax cuts".

No, I don't agree that reducing the rates in the top brackets is a sham.

Do you think raising rates in the top brackets will create jobs? If so, how?

I think we can all agree that huge, wasteful government spending is in no way a job creator. It was a sham and did nothing more than add to the debt.

Agreed?

Agreed. Huge, wasteful government spending is in no way a job creator. But the biggest parts of Obama's plan was cutting taxes on the middle class and small businesses and rolling back harmful regulations on businesses.

Now...... AGAIN...... Are you in agreement that tax cuts for the wealthy are in no way job creators and that Trickle Down Economics was a sham and did nothing more than add to the debt?

If they were temporary tax credits, you shouldn't lump those in under the phrase "tax cuts".

Do you think cutting them will create jobs? The Bush tax cuts didn't work. No Republican "scheme" works.

Countries that are successful, like this one used to be, follow a triple helix of "Universities, Government and Business". Business supports research way less than you would think. Innovation is "risky". Corporations would rather grow through acquisition. This is very well known.
New jobs are mostly created by "new companies". This is also well known.

Republicans are anti education. They are anti government. Cut off two legs of the three legged stool and all you have left is firewood. Republicans have trashed government so much, they believe our government is some evil cabal. Well, about the only time it's evil is when Republicans are in charge. They make sure it fails. The last 10 years proves that.

No Republican even says the words "Supply and Demand", the REAL foundation of capitalism. When people have no money, there is no demand, meaning "no jobs" because no one is creating "supply".

The rich have mostly everything now. But they want it all. Republicans mean to give it to them.

Do you think cutting them will create jobs? The Bush tax cuts didn't work. No Republican "scheme" works.

Countries that are successful, like this one used to be, follow a triple helix of "Universities, Government and Business". Business supports research way less than you would think. Innovation is "risky". Corporations would rather grow through acquisition. This is very well known.
New jobs are mostly created by "new companies". This is also well known.

Republicans are anti education. They are anti government. Cut off two legs of the three legged stool and all you have left is firewood. Republicans have trashed government so much, they believe our government is some evil cabal. Well, about the only time it's evil is when Republicans are in charge. They make sure it fails. The last 10 years proves that.

No Republican even says the words "Supply and Demand", the REAL foundation of capitalism. When people have no money, there is no demand, meaning "no jobs" because no one is creating "supply".

The rich have mostly everything now. But they want it all. Republicans mean to give it to them.

"Do you think cutting them will create jobs? The Bush tax cuts didn't work. No Republican "scheme" works"

Yes, cutting taxes will create jobs. They have to be permanent cuts. They should cut the corporate tax rate in half. At least.

"Republicans are anti education. They are anti government"

They're anti wasteful big government education that produces poor results with high costs.

When I skim rdweeb's posts, I often find myself wondering.... does he ever think? It's like deja fucking vue with every single one. In fact, I'm sure he uses that software that rewrites stuff so you can use the same shit time and again.

He bores me.

Personally, I think he snorts something illicit, and then uses Dragon speech recognition software to capture his rantings because his hands would be shaking too much to type.

Even when the right wing has been wrong again and again about Obama:

He wasn't born here
He received Affirmative Action at Harvard
He's a Muslim
He took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's taken more vacations than any other president
He's the "anti Christ"

and so on, they still repeat the same tired bullshit.

But when you point out the truth about the right wing, they scream "You're a broken record".

It's not like it's "old truth".
Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

Old is the apology to BP.

Old is holding millions of Americans hostage to get tax breaks for millionaires.

Old is the "War on Teachers, science, education".

They've been saying the same things for three years, over and over again until they actually believe it.

But they scream "broken record" at even the new stuff. Possibly because dirt is what's expected of the Republican Party, the party with the "fringe" on top.

Where are his college transcripts?
Any articles he wrote for law review?
So we can bask in his brilliance.

You do know the burfers asked the same type questions. Your a schooler...lol

He does not have to humiliate himself to satisfy you. Even if he did produce any documentation, you know what will happen. Look at his birth certificate.

You conspiracy guys are fucking weird.

He wasn't born here
He's a Muslim
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's the "anti Christ"

But when you point out the truth about the right wing, they scream "You're a broken record".

Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

Old is holding millions of Americans hostage to get tax breaks for millionaires.

They've been saying the same things for three years, over and over again until they actually believe it.

But they scream "broken record" at even the new stuff. Possibly because dirt is what's expected of the Republican Party, the party with the "fringe" on top.

Where are his college transcripts?
Any articles he wrote for law review?
So we can bask in his brilliance.

You do know the burfers asked the same type questions. Your a schooler...lol

He does not have to humiliate himself to satisfy you. Even if he did produce any documentation, you know what will happen. Look at his birth certificate.

You conspiracy guys are fucking weird.

Humiliate himself?
How would producing his transcripts humiliate such a brilliant....oh, I get it.

And in Obama's defense, I seem to recall him saying...almost verbatim-"The road will be long. Our climb will be steep." I never once heard: "Once I'm in office, everything will be great!"

IMO unemployment is by far the biggest problem we face right now. Research how much the suicide rate has increased amongst the 30-somethings in the last 3-4 years. And most of the time when I interview a suicidal patient, it has something to do with un or underemployment. When you're homeless, you don't give a rat's rear about who's in government.

With all due respect, Mskafka? Obama came into office saying he had solutions and was going to "hit the ground running". It's almost three years later now and what has he done about real job creation? Those people you deal with that are suicidal are that way because they can't find a job. Not for nothing but don't you think jobs should have been priority #1 instead of Obamacare?

It's all one big screwed up mess. This has been coming for years, but many people (myself included) just didn't see it. IMO healthcare is so expensive, because 1. When the uninsured can't or won't pay their bills, the costs roll to we who can. 2. Those in healthcare practice "defensive medicine" to catch that one pink elephant that one might miss and totally ruin one's career or reputation. And once ANYONE at ANY level makes a mistake....the record's online for the whole world to see. (if they have access) It would be mortifying, and is one of my worst nightmares.

Jobs? NAFTA? Hasn't that been implicated; as well as people who hire illegals? NAFTA-started under Bush Sr. and signed under Clinton.

So yeah, things have been crappy for about 4 years now. But this has been coming for a long time, and it's difficult for me to say "Well, it's all Bush's fault. Obama's fault. Reagan's fault. Clinton's fault."

We were warned in high school that a day was coming when a "strong back" wouldn't make someone a living. We have arrived at that time. So what do we do?

And yes, Oldstyle. I've heard the same story, many times. "I had a house, two vehicles, and a boat. Without warning, I was laid off. Now I'm practically homeless." And these are believeable people.

It's just like the Great Depression. There are obviously some differences, but many similarities. People took out mortgages on homes when their rational minds told them that they couldn't afford them. But someone was giving it to them so they must qualify...right? Same goes for cars, boats, condos on the beach, etc... Many people just didn't plan ahead. No one knew that 9/11 was going to happen. Most people had no idea that they were going to lose their jobs; so they got complacent, and didn't plan ahead. It's unfortunate, and it will take years to recover from this.....regardless of who is in office.

He wasn't born here
He's a Muslim
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's the "anti Christ"

Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

see if your doctor has an emergency reach number. good luck!

What's hilarious is that he listened to Republicans and supported their tax cuts. You can't listen to Republicans. They caused the mess and have done nothing to help clean up their mess. Obama used some of their failed policies and those parts "failed" as usual.

then how come you cant say anything negative about this guy Dean?......a Republican fucks up your all over it.....Obama fucks up and its the Republicans fault....he is the leader Dean,if HE decides to pursue a course and it dont go right.....HE is at fault Dean.....why are you afraid to bad mouth the guy Dean?......just say it.....no one can hurt you here.....

He wasn't born here
He's a Muslim
He's a Marxist
He's a Fascist
He's the "anti Christ"

Let him die?
Applauding executions?
Booing soldiers?

These are "NEW".

Talk about "tired bullshit". Now is the time you radical lefties have to tell us how great B. Hussein is. You can't continue to whine about the "unfairness" of Barry's citizen issue and expect to get elected.

explain liberal California Dean.....Democrats are basically in charge here Legislative wise as well as Voting wise......Education has gone from Top 5 to Bottom 5.....who cut these legs off....the Republicans?.....

What's hilarious is that he listened to Republicans and supported their tax cuts. You can't listen to Republicans. They caused the mess and have done nothing to help clean up their mess. Obama used some of their failed policies and those parts "failed" as usual.

then how come you cant say anything negative about this guy Dean?......a Republican fucks up your all over it.....Obama fucks up and its the Republicans fault....he is the leader Dean,if HE decides to pursue a course and it dont go right.....HE is at fault Dean.....why are you afraid to bad mouth the guy Dean?......just say it.....no one can hurt you here.....

in order for Rdean to say something negative about Obama, he'd have to remove Obama's stick from his mouth. Since he doesn't seem to want to do that, he can't say anything negative about him.

republicans are anti education. They are anti government. Cut off two legs of the three legged stool and all you have left is firewood. Republicans have trashed government so much, they believe our government is some evil cabal. Well, about the only time it's evil is when republicans are in charge. They make sure it fails. The last 10 years proves that.
explain liberal california dean.....democrats are basically in charge here legislative wise as well as voting wise......education has gone from top 5 to bottom 5.....who cut these legs off....the republicans?.....

boooooshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, Oldstyle. I've heard the same story, many times. "I had a house, two vehicles, and a boat. Without warning, I was laid off. Now I'm practically homeless." And these are believeable people.

It's just like the Great Depression. There are obviously some differences, but many similarities. People took out mortgages on homes when their rational minds told them that they couldn't afford them. But someone was giving it to them so they must qualify...right? Same goes for cars, boats, condos on the beach, etc... Many people just didn't plan ahead. No one knew that 9/11 was going to happen. Most people had no idea that they were going to lose their jobs; so they got complacent, and didn't plan ahead. It's unfortunate, and it will take years to recover from this.....regardless of who is in office.

Increasing the burden, on the rest of us, devaluing the Dollar, stagnating Commerce is not at all helpful. Government Spending needs to be cut in major ways. The Administration seems to find ways to throw more good money away everyday, scheme after scam. This is not doing us any good. Oil and Gas development is being obstructed. Power Plants which we need in a big way. The result is less for more, we are being held hostage, while our fiercest competitors are developing all around us. Why is that?

Increasing the burden, on the rest of us, devaluing the Dollar, stagnating Commerce is not at all helpful. Government Spending needs to be cut in major ways. The Administration seems to find ways to throw more good money away everyday, scheme after scam. This is not doing us any good. Oil and Gas development is being obstructed. Power Plants which we need in a big way. The result is less for more, we are being held hostage, while our fiercest competitors are developing all around us. Why is that?

Oh yeah! I feel it. Believe me. Government spending cuts...I agree. Agree with the power plants. Oil and gas development, yes...so long as those in charge aren't cutting corners, and we end up with dead workers and shrimp marinated in oil.

Jobs have been shipped overseas, as you know, by our own business owners, for cheaper labor.

The Solyndra scandal was very poor planning, and judgement...or just plain idiotic. But the Chinese outplayed us on that deal. Printing money....Federal Reserve....am I missing anything? It's a mess. There's no denying that.

I just find myself wondering...what do we as Americans have to do to make ourselves more competitive in the global economy? Most of us are not willing to lower our standards of living. That is what worries me most. Is that what is expected of us?

Okay....tired and rambling now.

Forum List

Back