They beheaded that poor Korean...

DKSuddeth

Oct 20, 2003
North Texas
AP article

CAIRO, Egypt - An Iraqi militant group has beheaded its South Korean hostage, Al-Jazeera television reported Tuesday.

The pan-Arab station said it had received a videotape showing that Kim Sun-il had been executed.

Kim, 33, worked for a South Korean company supplying the U.S. military in Iraq (news - web sites) and was abducted last week, according to the South Korean government.

Al-Jazeera, which had not broadcast the tape, said the execution was carried out by the al-Qaida-linked group Monotheism and Jihad.

The ranks of the terrorists have been decimated. I think they are now desperately trying to shock any- pro Americans that may still be out there. Makes all the prison BS look a little tame doesn't it? I'm sure the human rights groups are right on top of this problem too. NOT

Originally posted by dilloduck
The ranks of the terrorists have been decimated. I think they are now desperately trying to shock any- pro Americans that may still be out there. Makes all the prison BS look a little tame doesn't it? I'm sure the human rights groups are right on top of this problem too. NOT

Won;t get much notice or air time after today, if at all. Our elite media even as of this morning when I was getting ready for work was still beatting that dead horse call Abu what?

I agree--afraid desperation over the failure of this kidnapping policy may convince them that it's time for another attack on American soil.

I heard a rumor that the reason for the beating of the dead horse by the LMM is because they are trying to put it in everyone's minds should Bush win. That way Teddy KEnnedy is going to try to impeach Bush in Jan.

Rumor, but i wouldnt put it past ole Ted *hic* Kennedy.

At least these beheaded hostages are dying relatively quickly and humanely. Thousands upon thousands of Iraqi civilians have died slow agonizing deaths over periods of days, weeks, and months from infected burns and severed limbs as a result of U.S. bombing.

The ranks of the terrorists have not been decimated. Colin Powell was forced to reluctantly admit the other day that the April numbers on terrorism were somehow bogus. New figures by the state department show that worldwide terrorism has in fact increased since 2003. Actually this is old news because the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the Armys own College of War reported the same thing months ago.

At least these beheaded hostages are dying relatively quickly and humanely

:wtf:

Why dont you volunteer yourself to go over there and take the place of any one of the hostages who were "humanely beheaded" (those two words together are ridiculous).

Originally posted by coiler
At least these beheaded hostages are dying relatively quickly and humanely. Thousands upon thousands of Iraqi civilians have died slow agonizing deaths over periods of days, weeks, and months from infected burns and severed limbs as a result of U.S. bombing.

The ranks of the terrorists have not been decimated. Colin Powell was forced to reluctantly admit the other day that the April numbers on terrorism were somehow bogus. New figures by the state department show that worldwide terrorism has in fact increased since 2003. Actually this is old news because the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the Armys own College of War reported the same thing months ago.

If you're gonna come on here posting crap like that, better bring some credible numbers to back it up.

Since when the hell is being beheded with a knife quick or humane. God - jerk offs like you really piss me off.

:fu2:

Originally posted by HGROKIT
If you're gonna come on here posting crap like that, better bring some credible numbers to back it up.

Since when the hell is being beheded with a knife quick or humane. God - jerk offs like you really piss me off.

:fu2:

Waiting, waiting

Did you want credible numbers showing that the latest State Department report shows that worldwide terrorism is on the increase or numbers showing how many Iraqi civilians have been maimed and murdered?

Because if it's the later I can only send you the lastest estimates by world organizations like Amnesty International. Unfortunately the Bush administration by its own admission has failed to do an accurate accounting of Iraqi civilian losses which I'm sure I don't have to tell you is a violation (one of many) of international law.

Originally posted by coiler
Did you want credible numbers showing that the latest State Department report shows that worldwide terrorism is on the increase or numbers showing how many Iraqi civilians have been maimed and murdered?

Because if it's the later I can only send you the lastest estimates by world organizations like Amnesty International. Unfortunately the Bush administration by its own admission has failed to do an accurate accounting of Iraqi civilian losses which I'm sure I don't have to tell you is a violation (one of many) of international law.

Show what you can.

Thousands upon thousands of Iraqi civilians have died slow agonizing deaths over periods of days, weeks, and months from infected burns and severed limbs as a result of U.S. bombing.

Cite your source. Don't just throw some random crap out there and pretend it's a fact. Also, maybe you should tell us about how humane Saddam was to his citizens, if you want to get into a discussion about humanity and dying with dignity. Would you choose to die by having some terrorist sawing your head off with a bowie knife?

Also, some perspective please. Find one instance in military history where a country toppled another in a war with fewer casualties and we'll compare our barbaric army to that one.

The ranks of the terrorists have not been decimated. Colin Powell was forced to reluctantly admit the other day that the April numbers on terrorism were somehow bogus

Thousands upon thousands of Iraqi civilians have died slow agonizing deaths over periods of days, weeks, and months from infected burns and severed limbs as a result of U.S. bombing

New figures by the state department show that worldwide terrorism has in fact increased since 2003. Actually this is old news because the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the Armys own College of War reported the same thing months ago

Your post; bring your numbers, don't try and act coy with ..."Did you want credible numbers...? No, I want bullshit numbers.

Unfortunately the Bush administration by its own admission has failed to do an accurate accounting of Iraqi civilian losses which I'm sure I don't have to tell you is a violation (one of many) of international law.

More bullshit - source me specific international law that says combatants must trac and account for civilian loses.

Has anyone pinged this IP address? Mentality sounds vaugley familiar.

Originally posted by dilloduck

I'm sure everybody that works for human rights orgs are as appalled as much as we all are. However, these human rights groups are only allowed to get up close and personal with governments, such as ours, because we allow them to under the terms of the Geneva Convention. But these terrorists don't give a damn about the Geneva Conventions. And, not being part of any government body that we know of, it's kind of hard to set up a board to oversight them. Even though none of the pictures from Abu Ghraib compare to these beheadings we've seen, our concern over Abu G. is what sets us apart from violent, brutal anarchists.

There are a few humanitarian organizations out there that have been tracking Iraqi civilian deaths but the most reliable one is the Iraq Body Count Team which consists of a team of eighteen researchers working in collaboration. Each of these researchers has a fairly impressive and credible resume. Their latest estimate is that a minimum of 9,436 Iraqi civilians have been murdered to date with a possible maximun of 11,317. The numbers are still growing and exact numbers are hard to get because of the state of dissarray in Iraq. These numbers are based upon hospital records and such. If you'd like more info I've got it-and lots of it.

How much pain do you think you feel once your head has been cut off? Which is more humane-dying that way or being roasted to death beneath the rubble of a burning building?

Forum List

Back