They are turning on their own

Carson believes in abortion for incest,rape and life of the mother. Pretty much in line with the majority of Americans.

Not seeing an issue.

Fuck you, Jake. I support Carson, I will vote for him if he's on the ticket. You're full of shit on so many levels.
Ben Carson? Aside from being nice guy. What else did he do? Does he has any experience in politics or any records that he can show to Americans?
What made you think he is qualified to run this country?
He has more experience in the real world than Obama. He is also a smart man, a monkey is smarter than Obama. Better looking also.
Which is exactly the kind of talk that intelligent people find offensive. But keep on blathering. And the margin of a Dem victory in 2016 will just keep getting larger.
Yeah you want Hillary after you screwed her over for the most inexperienced man in America. She really isn't that smart, considering you would dump her again if you could find another stupid Niger to take her place.
You have ever been a poorly educated, misinformed marginalized white male mouthing off. Carson, a good man, a better man than you, would offer you good advice if you but would listen.
I support Carson so I don't know what you are talking about. So far he is the one that gets my vote.

S. J. is four aces short of a full deck. The Liberty Counsel are awful people. Carson is a great doctor and a very good man. He would have no time for the type of people like S. J. Only idiots would call him a Nazi doctor.
Fuck you, Jake. I support Carson, I will vote for him if he's on the ticket. You're full of shit on so many levels.
Ben Carson? Aside from being nice guy. What else did he do? Does he has any experience in politics or any records that he can show to Americans?
He has more experience in the real world than Obama. He is also a smart man, a monkey is smarter than Obama. Better looking also.
Obama was at least a senator before he became a president. Carson is a doctor.

S. J. is four aces short of a full deck. The Liberty Counsel are awful people. Carson is a great doctor and a very good man. He would have no time for the type of people like S. J. Only idiots would call him a Nazi doctor.
A senator that voted present all the time?

Opinion not fact.

Opinion not fact.
I'm sorry you are right, he voted for late term abortion.

Opinion not fact.
:lol: What else? Context.

Opinion not fact.
Context? Well he did vote for it before he got on national TV and said that he wouldn't want his daughters to be burdened with a child. I'm sure they felt the love, realizing they were a burden to their parents.

Opinion not fact.
Context? Well he did vote for it before he got on national TV and said that he wouldn't want his daughters to be burdened with a child. I'm sure they felt the love, realizing they were a burden to their parents.
You work for Fox, obviously, because you won't give all the facts while you discuss matters out of context. OK, you are dismissed.

Opinion not fact.
You work for Fox, obviously, because you won't give all the facts while you discuss matters out of context. OK, you are dismissed.
Did he not say that?

Opinion not fact.
Did he not say that?
That you work for Fox. OK, if you say you do, alright.

Did he not say that?
Does it ever get old sucking Obama's pecker 24/7?

Did he not say that?
^ The ultimate insult from the pecker sucker himself. :lol:

Your bitter tears over 2008 and 2012 are delicious.

Opinion not fact.
Did he not say that?
Actually, that's not what he said. He didn't say "burden", he said "punish".

Your bitter tears over 2008 and 2012 are delicious.
Not bitter just don't see how Americans can be so stupid.

Did he not say that?
Actually, that's not what he said. He didn't say "burden", he said "punish".
Thank you, that is actually worse.

Did he not say that?
^ The ultimate insult from the pecker sucker himself. :lol:
No, I actually don't think a man can do nothing wrong. The way you think about Obama.

Forum List

Back