They are sitting down for the third debate

The second debate was uncivil? Why, because Obama didn't put up with Mitten's bullshit lies?
no man . i was glad obama put up a fight after first debate but at times it did get nasty.

in one sense i do worry about them sitting down as romney did well at this in arziona debate with rick santourm sitting down in feb.

president better when he moving about like in town hall. not when constrained to his chair

I disagree.

The Town Hall isn't Barry's cup of tea. He did quite well though and came out swinging. Got kinda nasty at times but I watched it all.

The sit downs are better for Barry and I think Romney is good in either format.

Foreign Affairs is gonna be a killer for Barry. Romney will surely bring up Libya and the State Department clusterfuck that led to the deaths of an Ambassador and three others. Not a good issue for Barry to try and defend. Will see if he throws Hiliary under his big assed bus during the debate.

Should be a good one to watch.

so hopefully make it more civil then second debate.

Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

joe-biden-laughing-vp-debate.jpg

I disagree.

The Town Hall isn't Barry's cup of tea. He did quite well though and came out swinging. Got kinda nasty at times but I watched it all.

Foreign Affairs is gonna be a killer for Barry. Romney will surely bring up Libya and the State Department clusterfuck that led to the deaths of an Ambassador and three others. Not a good issue for Barry to try and defend. Will see if he throws Hiliary under his big assed bus during the debate.

no doubt romney will have advantage over librya story being problem for obama. will be key moment in debate. obama got to come up with good response while romney will look to nail him on this.

in terms of sitting down never feel obama happy doing so. when he was sitting down in primarys with clinton, clinton in 2008 always looked more at ease at a podum then the president did.

we see. big debate tonight and maybe decisive.

I disagree.

Romney's looked like a twit every time he's brought Libya up, and the information that has come out since has really bolstered the president's side of the story.

More to the point, Obama wants less involvement in the middle east, Romney wants us to go to war with Iran, intervene in Syria, stay longer in Afghanistan etc. His positions are counter-intuative of where Americans are right now.

so hopefully make it more civil then second debate.

well president can,t be like joe biden and laugh his way through some of it. got to be strong and tough as romney will be all out to get him tonight

Obama's goal is to be disruptive.

He's going to make this debate look like a joke.

It may not win him any votes, and I think most of the viewers will be watching football instead.

I disagree.

Romney's looked like a twit every time he's brought Libya up, and the information that has come out since has really bolstered the president's side of the story.

More to the point, Obama wants less involvement in the middle east, Romney wants us to go to war with Iran, intervene in Syria, stay longer in Afghanistan etc. His positions are counter-intuative of where Americans are right now.
agree with you on this . but all i say is that is still a issue librya for president and even nbc david geogory had a gone at white house over their response

romney will look to spin it as he tough and obama weak. President can,t let himself get rolled over in this debate tonight, like he was in denver. must fight back while remaining polite.

well president can,t be like joe biden and laugh his way through some of it. got to be strong and tough as romney will be all out to get him tonight

Obama's goal is to be disruptive.

He's going to make this debate look like a joke.

It may not win him any votes, and I think most of the viewers will be watching football instead.
true people will watch monday night football but still high amount of viewers, including key women vote will watch tonight so it massive

either man being interputing will not go down well so be best advised to avoid it.

but it high stakes time tonight. huge in coxtext of election with 15 days tonight. mistake tonight could blow one of either man chances sky high.

Forum List

Back