"They are oligarchs and racists clad in the skins of dead elephants"

Like I've said, they can't take the chance that buying votes won't be enough. They're counting on voter suppression to put them over the top.

You won't find a more corrupt bunch than the GObP/pubs/pots and the rw voters just love it.

I was raised in a democratic state. I watched democrats buy votes every election. I thought it must be the way things were done. Funny that. Republican were summarily run out of town, hmmm :eusa_whistle:

Had you been raised in a republican state, you'd have watched republicans buy votes every election. What's your point?

Link?

I think my computer is messed up or there is something wrong with this board all of the post by the OP read blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah. Anyone else having that problem?

Actually mine says wah, wah, wah wah wah wah wah , and so on and so forth :D

I think there is a anti troll program you can install to stop this.
images

George R.R. Martin, author of "A Game of Thrones", has slammed "Republicans and their Teabagger allies" in so-called swing states for what he calls "voter suppression."

In a recent blogpost on Martin's website, he refers to recent voter purges in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Iowa, saying that "The people behind these efforts at disenfranchising large groups of voters (the young, the old, the black, the brown) are not Republicans, since clearly they have scant regard for our republic or its values. They are oligarchs and racists clad in the skins of dead elephants."

More: George R.R. Martin, 'Game Of Thrones' Author, Slams Republicans For 'Voter Suppression'

Another cut and paste thread

Im reading A Clash of Kings right now, one of the best books I have read in a long time.

Im going to vote Obama 100% come November, however, this whole voter suppression thing. I would be okay with the voter ID laws IF there were easier access to such material. For some, its just not as easy as jumping in a car and chillin at the DMV for 6 hours.

The fact I dont see these sort of helpful additions to the law, makes me wonder whats really going on. Im a Florida born and raised native. I have never seen or heard of any voter fraud in my life.

Forum List

Back