They are now mainstream!

Seems like a big waste of time, when one can have more fun debating and criticizing others in politics and current events. But Escapism is now a reality, instead of something that you only dreamed about when young!

Gamers are lame.
Idiots that feel the need to smear others are lame.

Like it or not, 30somethings are now more often than not gamers.

I guess that explains their high unemployment numbers.
Only if you make assumptions that are blatantly untrue.

Most gamers are also employed.

There is little difference between what most people used to do - watch TV and sports with gaming other than gaming is actually more community driven these days. I doubt you would have claimed the same shit about baseball or football fans though the end result is similar. Games at least feed some thought as they require interaction.

Gamers are lame.

There is little difference between what most people used to do - watch TV and sports with gaming other than gaming is actually more community driven these days. I doubt you would have claimed the same shit about baseball or football fans though the end result is similar. Games at least feed some thought as they require interaction.

Right, you want fries with that?

Gamers are lame.

Right, you want fries with that?
lol.

As an avid games and active duty military I will tell you to fuck off.

You know nothing about the community that you are so intent on degrading.

Forum List

Back