They are just as dead. Trump will kill thousands

Burning more coal as is wanted in ending the clean energy bill will kill thousands of Americans who will be sickened and/or die from the emissions.

Sabotaging the ACA (Obamacare for the idiot crowd) will cause millionsto lose their coverage, again killing Americans.

These people will be just as dead as those killed by the Vegas shooter. Just as dead as those killed in the Boston Marathon. Just as dead as those killed by an ISIS suicide bomber.

So why is it OK for Trump to kill people. So corporations can somehow proper from polluting? Because he & his own party can't replace the ACA?

Because Trump hates Obama? He made an ass out of himself in the birther crap. He blames Obama for this great mess he inherited. (A growing economy & record months of job growth, a rising stock market, etc). The orange asswipe thinks he can do harm to Obama by going after everything he did.

I have news for that dumbass fat assed lying PIS Trump:

You think that by burning the Mona Lisa that you detract from the artistic brilliance of Da Vinci.

Obama will always be a better President, better family man, better man and an overall better human being that you. ALWAYS.
Kook alert!

So, you vote for & support a President who just consigned thousands of American to death, and you are sofa king duped that you think I am a kook?
Why do you want to force people to pay for other peoples shit? Are you fucking retarded?

Burning more coal as is wanted in ending the clean energy bill will kill thousands of Americans who will be sickened and/or die from the emissions.

Sabotaging the ACA (Obamacare for the idiot crowd) will cause millionsto lose their coverage, again killing Americans.

These people will be just as dead as those killed by the Vegas shooter. Just as dead as those killed in the Boston Marathon. Just as dead as those killed by an ISIS suicide bomber.

So why is it OK for Trump to kill people. So corporations can somehow proper from polluting? Because he & his own party can't replace the ACA?

Because Trump hates Obama? He made an ass out of himself in the birther crap. He blames Obama for this great mess he inherited. (A growing economy & record months of job growth, a rising stock market, etc). The orange asswipe thinks he can do harm to Obama by going after everything he did.

You think that by burning the Mona Lisa that you detract from the artistic brilliance of Da Vinci.

Obama will always be a better President, better family man, better man and an overall better human being that you. ALWAYS.
Fuck the collective
^ types the Trump sheep

Fuck the collective
^ types the Trump sheep
There would be no trump if there was no Obama, progressives need to keep their collectivism to themselves...

There would be no trump if there was no Obama

True. All the decades of predictions about how conservatives would lose their shit if a black person became President were proven correct.
Conservatives and....."blacks"? That's all you guys ever see. How about, Conservatives reacted to a COMMUNIST who vowed to "FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA"?

The truth is, you white libs conspired to force your liberal agenda on this country thru an African. You knew millions would be afraid to oppose him BECAUSE he is black. Congress let him have his way for 8 long years because they feared being called "RACIST!"

We put up with this nonsense for 8 years, but eventually, the Black Messiah had to go. That left America FREE to tell the Democrat Party to take a hike.

Yeah, Obama gave us Trump, just like Carter gave us Reagan. Was Carter a black man? Or just another naive Libturd?

Kook alert!

So, you vote for & support a President who just consigned thousands of American to death, and you are sofa king duped that you think I am a kook?
Why do you want to force people to pay for other peoples shit? Are you fucking retarded?
Short answer yes
Long answer yes

and yesterday it was 'obamacare' and today it is 'iran' OldSchool

The Iran deal was to last 10 years & dealt only with nuclear weapons.

First of all, Iran has the influence & strength it has because George W Bush did them a huge favor by taking out Iran's number one enemy, Sadam Hussein. Instead of spending most of their money fighting Iraq, they could then build up their military.

Second, Iran is becoming more moderate. By the time to negotiate a new agreement, many of the older straight line people will be gone and younger Iranians want to be more mainstream.

Trump does not get it.

In the process Trump insulted Great Britain, Germsany, France, Russia & China.

Trump is a fucking idiot.

Kook alert!

Short answer yes
Long answer yes

We have highways built in places that I never drive on.

OMG OMG OMG

You do realize that when you buy health insurance and do not have as many covered services as your total premiums, that you pay for someone else's shit. Right? I mean you really aren't as fucking stupid as your posts indicate?

Fuck the collective
^ types the Trump sheep
There would be no trump if there was no Obama, progressives need to keep their collectivism to themselves...

See, you do realize what a disaster Trump is & instead of blaming yourself for voting for him, you blame Obama.

Kook alert!

Short answer yes
Long answer yes

We have highways built in places that I never drive on.

OMG OMG OMG

You do realize that when you buy health insurance and do not have as many covered services as your total premiums, that you pay for someone else's shit. Right? I mean you really aren't as fucking stupid as your posts indicate?
I have no right to health care, but i do have a right to earn my health care...

First of all, Iran has the influence & strength it has because George W Bush did them a huge favor by taking out Iran's number one enemy, Sadam Hussein. Instead of spending most of their money fighting Iraq, they could then build up their military.

Second, Iran is becoming more moderate. By the time to negotiate a new agreement, many of the older straight line people will be gone and younger Iranians want to be more mainstream.

Trump does not get it.

------------------------------------------------------------------- first and foremost 'gwb' is a wanker because he is a 'bush' that never stopped illegal immigration or immigration . ---------------------- MODERATE , hopefully 'iran' won't have the time to become moderate enough to avoid destruction . --------------- mrobamas deal with 'iran' will hopefully be sh1tcanned because its mrobamas deal and the 'iranians' will be forbidden and forced to never have nukes . ----------------------- feck the 'euros' . china . russia that you mention and always remember that President Trump is your President and he has your life and the fate of the entire world in his capable widdle hands !! ------------------------------ Go TRUMP , Death to 'iran' RealDave !!

Fuck the collective
^ types the Trump sheep

See, you do realize what a disaster Trump is & instead of blaming yourself for voting for him, you blame Obama.
Sorry, i did not vote for trump. I wrote in a candidate... Elmer Fudd he gets no respect

Fuck the collective
^ types the Trump sheep

Sorry, i did not vote for trump. I wrote in a candidate... Elmer Fudd he gets no respect
So younthrew away your vote. Good job.

Trump does not get it.

------------------------------------------------------------------- first and foremost 'gwb' is a wanker because he is a 'bush' that never stopped illegal immigration or immigration . ---------------------- MODERATE , hopefully 'iran' won't have the time to become moderate enough to avoid destruction . --------------- mrobamas deal with 'iran' will hopefully be sh1tcanned because its mrobamas deal and the 'iranians' will be forbidden and forced to never have nukes . ----------------------- feck the 'euros' . china . russia that you mention and always remember that President Trump is your President and he has your life and the fate of the entire world in his capable widdle hands !! ------------------------------ Go TRUMP , Death to 'iran' RealDave !!

You are quitre

tsif.jpg

This what I love about you Trumpettes.

You are too stupid to know that millions losing coverage will cause more deaths.

You are too stupid to know burning coal kills people with the emissions.

Is there a limit to your stupidity?

Trump does not get it.

You are quitre

tsif.jpg

You are too stupid to know that millions losing coverage will cause more deaths.

Na, Your chicken little routine is getting old. LOL

Sure, because up until a couple of years ago when Obama signed his EO thousands of Americans were dying in the streets from coal.

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously

Trump does not get it.

You are quitre

tsif.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- !!

Forum List

Back