They are Americans in every way?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

May not be a good thing in the long run. We seem to forget what effect Americanization had on Native American children when it was believe the right thing to do for them was to take them away from the only homes, language and culture they had ever know and forced them into English school, forbidden to speak their language, cut their hair, their Indian name taken from them and given English names. It destroyed a nation of Indians.

They are Mexican and they never forget they are. Their parents cannot speak english and it is a fact that when they start school they cannot speak English because Spanish is spoken at home. Their parent keep the culture alive and the language alive.
They came here knowing less about this country than they would going back to Mexico, the home of their parents with people that look, talk and eat like them. You cannot make a gang banger a tax payer.
Can you imagine the trauma of telling a Mexican he is not a Mexican. Or bring a young child here, a strange country, with strange speaking people and people who discriminate against them? Mexico is their home and where they would be most comfortable. Do the right thing, the compassionate thing and send them home. Anchor babies may be American born but he will always be Mexican first.
I am native american that do not speak Chickasaw, never lived on a reservation and don't even know another Native American but I never for one second for get I am native american and people never let me forgot I am Indian and I am 72 years old. I was raised by a black family, married to a black man but I missed something by not being raised native american. I think as a black woman but never forget who I am and where I came from. That bull shit rhetoric to excuse children of illegal aliens are wrong, they never for get who they are. Those children are often ashamed of the non English speaking parents and their culture. There is a young Mexican cleaning women in my complex that claim to be Italian. She is ashamed to be Mexican.
You probably don't have a clue what it did to Indian children when they were taken from their homes, their hair cut, forbidden to speak their language, their native clothes taken away from them, forced American names on them, took away their language and their culture. The effect is still felt hundreds of years later.
I hate to live to see the long term effect of forced Americanization of Mexican children will have on them. History repeating it self. The effect can be seen now when the drop out of school and society and join gangs. How many Hispanics gangs are their in this country should tell you some thing.
Trauma of telling a Indian child he is not an Indian. Trauma of telling a Mexican child he is not a Mexican? Not the same thing that was done to Native American children but basically it is.
Amnesty and legalization my not be the right thing after all. Mexican will always be Mexican and some people will never let them forget with racism. They meet a lot of racism in this country they would not meet in Mexico.

They are Mexican and they never forget they are. Their parents cannot speak english and it is a fact that when they start school they cannot speak English because Spanish is spoken at home. Their parent keep the culture alive and the language alive.
They came here knowing less about this country than they would going back to Mexico, the home of their parents with people that look, talk and eat like them. You cannot make a gang banger a tax payer.

You ignorant, bigoted, fucking bitch. Fuck you. You are NOT an American.

I must got close to home, uh?:badgrin:
when I get a reaction like that, I know I am on the right track.:clap2:
Why the fuck do we spend millions on ESL classes if they cannot speak Spanish?

Effects Of Illegal Immigration In Our Schools
Almost a million children in government schools barely speak English due to the flood of illegal immigration. And it’s not just the non English speakers that suffer. Teachers are having to spend extra time explaining material due to language barriers and it’s taking away from the education of our own children!

Exactly how bad are our government schools? Statewide, we have 1,292,131 students who barely speak English in the classrooms with your children. Of that number, only 116,934 have tested advanced enough to really learn in an English speaking classroom.

http://www.nocconservatives.org/2010/05/24/effects-of-illegal-immigration-in-our-schools/

Illegal Immigration Costs Arizona Taxpayers $1.3 Billion Annually

Expensive ESL Education Mandated in Arizona, Arizonans Fight Back

http://voices.yahoo.com/illegal-immigration-costs-arizona-taxpayers-13-billion-180364.html

Last edited:

I must got close to home, uh?:badgrin:
when I get a reaction like that, I know I am on the right track.:clap2:

You're close to being put in the home for crazy-ass old ladies.

You are on the right track to have YOUR unamerican ass deported. What a vile piece of shit you are. What you posted is as ignorant and offensive to all that is America as anything written here in a while. You don't deserve to be allowed in my country.

May not be a good thing in the long run. We seem to forget what effect Americanization had on Native American children when it was believe the right thing to do for them was to take them away from the only homes, language and culture they had ever know and forced them into English school, forbidden to speak their language, cut their hair, their Indian name taken from them and given English names. It destroyed a nation of Indians.

I think you have this confused with the effect of bringing Christ into the heathen's lives. This wasn't Americanization, this was both Christianity and religion's way of promoting conformity, and American expansionism. America is paying for the latter now by giving back some of the land taken and excluding Native Americans from certain laws. What amends has Christianity made?

The label "american" is not fucking importance to me.:eusa_eh:

The label "american" is not fucking importance to me.:eusa_eh:

Good, because you are not. Now get the hell out of my country, bitch.

I think you have this confused with the effect of bringing Christ into the heathen's lives. This wasn't Americanization, this was both Christianity and religion's way of promoting conformity, and American expansionism. America is paying for the latter now by giving back some of the land taken and excluding Native Americans from certain laws. What amends has Christianity made?

Native Americans are as screwed today as they were hundreds of years ago. Native Americans never accepted christianity. It was americanizations that were forced upon them.
American hasn't nearly paid enough. But they will.

Native Americans are as screwed today as they were hundreds of years ago. Native Americans never accepted christianity. It was americanizations that were forced upon them.
American hasn't nearly paid enough. But they will.

"They will"? How? When? Give with the details, bitch.

And since when do YOU speak for ALL Native Americans, bitch?

Forum List

Back