They are all nuts!!!

CaféAuLait;6640097 said:
It absolutely amazes me that the 911 Truthers who believe a sitting president of the US murdered 3,000 citizens got their teeth into the Sandyhook shootings. There are worse than I originally thought.

strawman..

Why is it a strawman? The 9-11 truthers are admittedly saying Sandy Hook did not happen. Did you read the article?

There are dozens of web sites, blog posts, and YouTube videos extolling the Emilie Parker hoax theory. If you Google her name, the very first result is a post mocking her father for crying at a press conference after the shooting. One popular video, which already has 134,000 views, was made by the producers of a popular 9/11 Truther film. “Just as the movie ‘Operation Terror’ shows the 9/11 attacks were a made-for-TV event, so too were the mass shootings… There can be no doubt that Sandy Hook was a staged event,” the narrator intones. He goes on to say that the adults who participated in the media coverage of the shootings “should be prosecuted as accessories after the fact in a mass murder” — i.e. the parents whose children were murdered in the massacre should be thrown in prison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Oh, I know this game! This is the game where you take a couple examples of extremists and hold them up as if they represented every single person who disagrees with me. That game. Right?

m7w7qdej12.jpg

CaféAuLait;6640246 said:
CaféAuLait;6640097 said:
It absolutely amazes me that the 911 Truthers who believe a sitting president of the US murdered 3,000 citizens got their teeth into the Sandyhook shootings. There are worse than I originally thought.

strawman..

Why is it a strawman? The 9-11 truthers are admittedly saying Sandy Hook did not happen. Did you read the article?
There are dozens of web sites, blog posts, and YouTube videos extolling the Emilie Parker hoax theory. If you Google her name, the very first result is a post mocking her father for crying at a press conference after the shooting. One popular video, which already has 134,000 views, was made by the producers of a popular 9/11 Truther film. “Just as the movie ‘Operation Terror’ shows the 9/11 attacks were a made-for-TV event, so too were the mass shootings… There can be no doubt that Sandy Hook was a staged event,” the narrator intones. He goes on to say that the adults who participated in the media coverage of the shootings “should be prosecuted as accessories after the fact in a mass murder” — i.e. the parents whose children were murdered in the massacre should be thrown in prison.

Of course not. They always like their own version of truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I know this game! This is the game where you take a couple examples of extremists and hold them up as if they represented every single person who disagrees with me. That game. Right?

m7w7qdej12.jpg

Oh, and this proves you are not an extremist?? Well, you are. As well as an absolute idiot.

CaféAuLait;6640246 said:

Of course not. They always like their own version of truth.

so as a 9/11 denier you speak for all other deniers ????

salon and huffo puffo links.. yawn

But the OP and the various parrots that chime in behind her will certainly bitch when someone uses heritage Fox as a source...

Now what is that called again??

Oh.. that's right... HYPOCRITE

9/11 has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Always trying to avoid the subject, aren't you??

Forum List

Back