They are all nuts!!!

Actually it has little to do with guns, if at all – these are your Obama’s a communist Nazi who wants to send everyone to FEMA death camps types.

It absolutely amazes me that the 911 Truthers who believe a sitting president of the US murdered 3,000 citizens got their teeth into the Sandyhook shootings. There are worse than I originally thought.

coco+compare+copy.jpg

Is this another post about giving up freedom and letting proven killers and thieves round up all the weapons?

No.

It’s yet another example of partisan rightists attempting to contrive a controversy where none exists, in this case lying about ‘gun grabs’ in an effort to inflame the base.

Oh you guys know they work for the same folks right?

"As it turns out, the Weimar Republic, the German government that immediately preceded Hitler’s, actually had tougher gun laws than the Nazi regime. After its defeat in World War I, and agreeing to the harsh surrender terms laid out in the Treaty of Versailles, the German legislature in 1919 passed a law that effectively banned all private firearm possession, leading the government to confiscate guns already in circulation. In 1928, the Reichstag relaxed the regulation a bit, but put in place a strict registration regime that required citizens to acquire separate permits to own guns, sell them or carry them.....The law did prohibit Jews and other persecuted classes from owning guns...."

Yeah, but besides that the Hitler law let the Jews own guns, amiright?

Progs are fucking liars

CaféAuLait;6640097 said:
It absolutely amazes me that the 911 Truthers who believe a sitting president of the US murdered 3,000 citizens got their teeth into the Sandyhook shootings. There are worse than I originally thought.

strawman..

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back