They Always Play The Race Card

Typical racists. Call Black people racial slurs and think they are going to get away without getting smacked.

Sorry, Asslips. You don't get to play the "I hate whitey" card this time. The doughnut shop owners and employees are Hispanic. But I can understand that: There aren't two groups of people who hate each other more than black folks and Hispanics do.

ds.jpg
You dumbass. They arent Hispanic. :rolleyes:

I produced a still from the video that shows the shop owner, with his daughter standing behind him.

If not Hispanic, what are they, ya dumb twat?
You white boys are dumb. :laugh:

They dont even look Hispanic. See my edited post above.

Typical racists. Call Black people racial slurs and think they are going to get away without getting smacked.

Sorry, Asslips. You don't get to play the "I hate whitey" card this time. The doughnut shop owners and employees are Hispanic. But I can understand that: There aren't two groups of people who hate each other more than black folks and Hispanics do.

ds.jpg
You dumbass. They arent Hispanic. :rolleyes:

I produced a still from the video that shows the shop owner, with his daughter standing behind him.

If not Hispanic, what are they, ya dumb twat?
Asian....

Killeen donut shop responds after viral fight video

"KILLEEN, Texas (KWTX) A business owner and his daughter are sharing their side of the story after a brawl caught on camera went viral.

"On Saturday, it was business as usual for Vicky T. and her father, Sophat, at the Best Donuts on Trimmier Road.

"Just days before, a fight between Vicky and an Ellison High School student was recorded and posted to social media.

"'He was just like throwing his stuff around, mocking me, I’m trying to take care of customers and he’s in the background,' she told News 10.

"She says the fight stemmed from the student not wanting to leave the shop.

"Her father also said the donut shop was packed with students when the fight happened Thursday.

"'The boy stands right there and tries to repeat what she’s saying. Trying to make funny noises or whatever,' Sophat said.

"How the incident turn into a massive brawl?

"'I keep telling him to leave and he won’t leave, so I go around over there, he’s throwing his stuff around and one thing led to another,' Vicky said.

"In an earlier report, a witness told News 10 that he heard the student being called names. When asked about any name calling, Vicky acknowledged that words were exchanged and then there was a confrontation."

Vicky admits there were "words" being thrown around before the blows began, so I guess we would need audio as well as video evidence before coming to any conclusions?

It's also alleged the boy left the shop and returned with a pair of adult relatives BEFORE the video events began??
Yeah if he went to get some adults its a good bet there were racial slurs being used.
Perhaps the racial slurs were being slung from both sides?
Dufp8cmUcAEglX0.jpg

Dufp8clU0AAIA-j.jpg

Killeen donut shop responds after viral fight video
Probably so.
Another account from yesterday (15 December)

"'The video shows that one now-former Ellison High School student jumped up on the donut shop counter and watched while two of his adult family members crossed the counter and assaulted an employee of the donut shop. It appears no other students were involved. District officials are working closely with Killeen ISD Police and Killeen Police to support the investigation of this incident. The student was suspended and has been withdrawn from the district and is relocating to another state as previously planned by the family. We will support the prosecution of anyone involved in this incident to the fullest extent of the law.'"

The adults involved definitely deserve prosecution, imho.
Looks like its been settled outside of the legal system.

"When asked if they plan to file any charges or a report, Vicky answered, "no."

“My main thing is coming into our business is like coming to our house. You don’t come to our house and disrespect our house. This is how we make our living," she said."

My guess is the kid was acting up (maybe mocking an accent) and some words were exchanged, racial insults etc.
It appears there would have been no problem if the adults had stayed home:

"Killeen Independent School District spokesman Terry Abbott told Channel 6 the person seen with his shirt off is a former Ellison student. The other people involved are his adult family members, according to Abbott."

I wonder if "his adult family members" will sue:eek:

Donut shop employee attacked in store, Killeen ISD and police investigating

Forum List

Back